Together

Taehyung's P.O.V:
I was shocked. Jungkook confessed? I didn't know at first that he had the same feelings as I did. I was happy. More happy than I ever been. 'Should I ask him to be my boyfriend officially?'

"Finally! I don't think I would've been able to keep it in any longer!" Jimin was releaved, he was bad with secrets.

"Shut up!" Jungkook punched him softly on the arm and laughed. I was just smiling. He looked like a cute little bunny!

"So, you just gonna stand there?" Suga said raising an eyebrow. Me and Jungkook made eye contact and he spoke.

"Uhm- Taehyung..Will you be my b-boyfriend?" I thought he wouldn't of asked me..

"Y-Yes" I kind of stuttered. I can't believe the person I felt feelings for loved me back. The person who knew me. The person I can share things with. The person I can be with forever..

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Jimin jumped up and down until Suga calmed him down. I am glad they made up and no hate is growed.

I look down on the floor shyly.

"Taehyung" I look up to see Jungkook looking at me and moved closer.

'I love you'

I heard his whisper and my ear and softly kissed me.

I really wasn't expecting that. Whoops?

"OMG! AHHHH!" Jimin started smiling and became more excited.

"JIMIN! Calm your ass down!" Suga looked at Jimin. "I'm sorry..." Jimin slowly stopped but Suga made it up to him by giving a kiss.

Jungkook looked at me, and saw my face was red. He smiled like a bunny again!

"Can you stop being cute!" I whinned to him. It only made him smile even more. I honestly, still can't believe that this was happening.

(This photo was along time ago, but I thought it was cute so I included it)

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I still couldn't believe that he liked me back, I thought I was going to get rejected. My heart started pounding. 'I really did love him.'

Jimin told us to kiss and he looked really shy and looked down towards the floor. I decided to make the first move and kiss him. When I backed away he was so red, adorable.

Jimin and Suga finally got together. So long! 'They are adorable together.' I think of others before myself to make sure they are happy. I made Taehyung happy. I could tell. I loved him more than I loved anyone else like this.

"Can you promise me you'll be mine?" I told him.

'I promise you' He whispered to me. Ugh! Why does he have to be handsome, and cute at the same time.

He made me feel wanted unlike no one else. Of course besides Jimin the loser.

Jimin's P.O.V:
I am so glad finally they told each other how they felt. I know, I planned them trying to finally confess. But, if I waited to long I don't think I would be able to keep it in much longer. He's right I am so bad with secrets!

I got super excited when they finally kissed. Maybe, a little to excited. I didn't know me and Sugs could be more than what we were. We were very close, a lot. But, I never admitted my feelings. I'm glad me and him are back together again. Especially, after I have been surprised with a kiss. (I know, this is a Taekook fiction! I know. But, I like adding Yoonmin too. Only small parts)

'Agh! Finally'

Jungkook 'You'll always be mine Taehyung'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a bit short! But, I hope you enjoy!

Taekook all the way!

Fighting!!