Attacked

Taehyung's P.O.V:
I was just watching Jungkook dance, I had no clue how well he can do it. I was really shocked. I think he danced better that mostly everyone including me. Of course, besides Jhope. The dance was a lot to handle. He looked so happy and cute while dancing to it.
I thought that was good enough, Jimin ended up asking him to sing. I for real didn't expect him to sing like that, it was hella good.

'What am I saying? Okay, I for real need to stop. Taehyung remember you are not gay! You're straight. I swear, I am straight never in my life I ever felt anything for anyone else besides girls. I know I am straight. I feel so attacked right now for some reason."

I looked away when he looked at me. To be honest, I try so hard not to look at him due to everything going on, it is to hard. All these thoughts running through my head.

"Hey, V you okay?" I looked up to see Jungkook sitting next to me and asking me.

"Yeah, Yeah. I am fine! Why you ask?" I give a slight smile and turn my head.

"I don't know..it seems like you are always happy and when I got here you seemed down." He looked at me sad.

"It is just thoughts." I didn't know what else to say.

"Well..if you want to talk about it. I am here. I probably most likely won't have more days like this but, I will try" Jungkook gave a little smile.

"Thanks." I didn't know what else to say besides it.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I decided to try and not make a fool of myself and try to talk to V about it. I calmed myself before I did.

I know I probably wouldn't see them like this again but, if I was willing to help him or anyone at that. I at least tried to, I looked at him concerned. We just looked away after he said "Thanks"

I looked back at him when he looked down again, I felt really bad.

"Hey, Jungkook! Give me your phone" RM said, I gave him my phone and he put his number in.

"Here's my number." He smiled.

Jimin's P.O.V:
I saw Jungkook talking to V, I even wondered why he was down. I don't think any of us did anything wrong. Unless, it was about Jungkook. Who knows right? I tried my best not to make it obvious that I was planning something. I smiled and looked away with my head down.

I was going to try my best as well for them to see each other again, get to know each other and so as with the other members.

I than tried talking to Suga, but he didn't seem happy anymore, he seemed down. I have no clue why..

(I know that this is a taekook fan fiction but, I just wanted to add a bit of yoonmin moments/jealousy

(I know that this is a taekook fan fiction but, I just wanted to add a bit of yoonmin moments/jealousy. So don't hate on this)

I just tried to stay cool, thinking everything will be okay with it. The rest of the time I just tried to come up with more plans to get  V and Jungkook together.

Maybe, if Jungkook did become the 7th member it would give time for them to bound more.

'I sound so weird thinking like this, but I already know the feelings they must have for each other. V, looked so jealous when Jungkook was with another member'

- Time skip -

Jungkook's P.O.V:
It was time for me to go home, I still couldn't believe that this did happen. I said goodbye to all them and went outside for my mom to pick me up.

'I really hope this sort of wonderful day could happen again, besides V being down.'

'I still feel attacked bro'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this. I really like doing this.
Plus, I wanted to add some Yoonmin because I it is pretty cute.

If you don't like me having another ship in here, than you don't need to read this anymore. You may not like Yoonmin but, if you like Taekook than be a real army and support all of the ships 👍

Next chapter will be coming up!