I love you more

Jungkook's P.O.V:
The date me and Taehyung had was amazing. The smallest things were the best. The park was beautiful, it got darker. Stars.

"Look, a shooting star make a wish" Taehyung looked at me and smiled.

"The wish I already made came true. And, that was being with you Taehyung" I smiled at him.

"You're so cheesy" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I punched him lightly and laughed with him. I rested my head on his shoulder. It was freaking beautiful and all I wanted to do is stay there and be with him tonight.

"We should get back Kookie" I was already falling asleep.

"Urgh! N-no" I was stuttering because I could barely talk when I was sleepy

"Kookie..we need to go back" I actually passed out.

He was playing with my hair while my head was now on his lap.

- The next morning -
I woke up, remembering last night I fell asleep on the park bench with him. It was very comfy, a bench can't be this comfy? I than realized I wasn't. I was in my own bed. I see Tae still asleep not in his own bed, in mine. (Don't even think like that! Not a smut!)

"Tae!" I shaked him until he sighed and woke up

"Morning Kookie. What is it?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"How did we end up?" I asked

"You passed out and I drove back. I carried you basically, you didn't budge." He looked at me, still exhausted.

"Oh."

"You're so cute when your curious" He looked at me smiled, and rubbed my head.

"STOP FLIRTING GET YOUR LAZY BUMS UP!" Jin opened the door and dragged us out of bed with a big thump on the floor.

"Ouch!" Both us said.

We than both got up and hurried to change. Mom's these days. Hesh. Just kidding!

We both dressed casual.

Taehyung's P.O.V:
I woke up before Jungkook did, but I was still exhausted so I fell back to sleep. Maybe like an hour or 2 later he woke me up. He looks so cute in the morning.

Yeah, I didn't fall asleep in my bed, after that night I was really exhausted to even change into pajamas or make it to my bed. I was carrying Jungkook, he wasn't heavy but we did stay there late.

Jin ended up dragging us out of bed and making a loud thump hurting us both on our butt. Casual is the best, so comfy and original.

We both walked downstairs following Jin. They were all awake and Suga looked like he just woke up.

"YOU NEED TO TELL US EVERYTHING!" Jhope got up and jumped giving both of us a hug. They all laughed due to Jhope being such a ray of sunshine.

(They just explained to them) We finished explaining our date and they all smiled.

"You two are such a wonderful couple" RM smiled. And the others agreed.

I wasn't lying when I said I loved Jungkook. I loved him more. He was mine, and mine only. I smiled.

(I likes this photo of them)

Jimin's P.O.V:
I woke up earlier today, remembering that Jungkook and Taehyung had went on a date. I was ready to hear everything that happened. I waited another hour and got up from my bed. 'Casual'

The others were awake too.

Jin woke the 2 flirty ones (I don't know lol) And, we all heard the thump. We pretty much laughed because we knew Jin did it.

They came out, and Jhope was so happy to wanting to hear about their little date. I did too.

They explained to us. A smirk grew on my face, I loved them together. And, I for sure knew that Taehyung would take good care of Jungkook.

I knew he loved him more than ever.

'Jungkook, I love you more'

'Taehyung, I love you more than you love me'

'You're wrong Kookie, no matter what I will always love you more'

'We love each other more than ever, if I can't love you more'

'Yes, indeed'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry if you don't like the Taekook pictures at the end of this. I like adding them, it is adorable.

I hope you enjoy this! I enjoy writing this.

They are a power couple.

:)))