Only You

Taehyung's P.O.V:
It has been awhile since the performance. Me and Jungkook has been in he relationship for 3 months and a half (sorry, if that is to quick already)

He would usually wake me up with kisses.
At times I would wake up first, not being able to sleep.

*Bang* "Ouch!"

I woke up to see Jungkook on the floor, it was pretty early.

"I was sleeping..." I said tiredly.

"Maybe if you di-" He stopped himself and got up to lay back down on his bed.

"If I what?" My eyes shot open.

"Nothing. Nothing at all" He quietly said.

"If you don't tell me, I-I won't talk to you for the rest of the week!" I pouted.

"Maybe if you didn't pop up in my dream, I wouldn't of fell" He plopped down on his bed.

"Are you blaming me!?" I gave a sad face.

"N-No" He stuttered.

"You're mean!" I joked around.

"I'm sorry.." He sighed.

There was a plop on my bed, knowing he had switched beds to mine.

"I was only kidding" I chuckled.

"I know, I just love you." He chuckled aswell. And through the hours we slept he stayed next to me. He woke up, waking me up.

"You! Wake your lazy butt up, mister!" He raised his voice a bit shaking me.

"Urgh!" I pulled him closer to me giving him a big hug before my eyes opened.

Wow, (fantastic baby!...sorry..) Jin, did not end up barging into the room due to us being up and ready, shock right? Don't be (Jungshook)

We ate breakfast and talked.

"Do we have anything going on?" Sleepy Suga said.

"No, not for the next week we don't have anything" Namjoon spoke. And smiles appeared on everyone's faces. Jimin and Suga looked at each other happy. And Jungkook nudged me still smiling.

Jimin's P.O.V:
I was super shocked knowing that both of them were actually awake and ready, they never are.

I wasn't as tired, even if all night I have been up talking to Suga. I was really happy for the past couple days, I basically am always happy. But, this time I was even more than that.

I woke him up, shaking him and giving him a warm hug, I was the only one since forever to be the only one to wake him up.

(Sorry, for the long Yoonmin moment!!!)

We all seemed to be really hungry because, we all devoured our food. I was hoping nothing was being planned for the next week, and there wasn't. Everyone seemed really happy when Namjoon announced nothing was going on.

I honestly, can't wait for both Taehyung and Jungkook getting married! ....I need to stop. That won't be for a while, what am I thinking? It has been so long for them. Especially, for Jungkook. He has been cheated and has had a broken heart every time. And, so had Taehyung.

Knowing that both of them will take care of each other , makes me really happy. Seeing them grow up *wippes no tears coming out*

"CHIM CHIM! WHATHA GOING TO DO?" I jumped, from the voice behind me. It was Jhope.

"Jeez Hobi! Don't scare me like that!" I turned around.

"Sorry."

I talked to him for a bit, and so as Suga. Noticing both Jungkook and Taehyung weren't there.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
Me and Taehyung had left, we decided to go on a walk. Like a mini date. It was beautiful outside, and being with him, made it better.

(To cheesy

(To cheesy. Opps?)

The rest of the day we just talked and laughed. We did get lunch real quick. Of course, Panda Express. It was good.

I just can't wait for more moments with him, all the time. Thanks Jimin.

'Only you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter up!

Enjoy this :)