Another Day

Jungkook's P.O.V:
My mom came and picked me up from the studio.  I don't know but, my smile wouldn't go away. Everything that went on today was basically good, besides V being upset, I wish I could've helped him more. I must sound so weird, for some reason I felt some what comfortable. It usually takes me a while to even to talk to people, they seem so happy, funny, adorable!

"How was the day with them?" My mom asked me.

"It was great! I felt more comfortable knowing Jimin was there, if he wasn't it might've took me longer" I nodded my head still smiling a bit.

"What about V?" She smiled at me. I talked to her about them all the time so, she basically knows all their names and can tell them apart, especially Jhope, that is basically her bias. Sometimes, I actually catch her listening to their songs. I join her and we just start laughing.

"Literally, when Jimin went to go get them he came out smiling so hard. I got attacked! And, by the way, you should've saw Jhope he was so cute. When he saw me he literally hugged me saying that I looked adorable." She is the only one I talk to about BTS and sometimes I do talk to Jimin about it but, I think he knows more than enough of my obsession.

"Of course, Jhope would do that. He's adorable" We both laughed. We than arrived home. 

We got out of the car and headed inside. 'Ugh! Why do I have to go to school tomorrow?' I sigh. I really don't want to go to school. I for real dislike it so much. (Who doesn't? People have to deal with snobs everyday basically.) It was basically 8 p.m. So, I decided to get a quick small snack and than head to bed. When I finished my Doritos I bid Goodnight to my mom. I plopped on my bed and wrapped my blanket around me and fell asleep 

 I plopped on my bed and wrapped my blanket around me and fell asleep 

I was tired but than I wasn't. I just fell asleep from thinking of what happened today. Jimin made my 2 days better from this, he never done this so I really was so happy and shocked from it.

*Bang Bang Bang* Again, with my alarm clock going off. I honestly, just wish that there was no school anymore! I had to go, today possibly won't go well because I have to deal with some horrible people. Especially, when you get pushed around by one. I got up and grabbed random clothes from my closet.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face. put on my clothes, and fixed my hair. I grabbed my bag from the floor and headed downstairs for some breakfast, I am so original with just french toast. 'Yum' I finished my food and said goodbye to my mom.

I put my headphones in and listened to some music. (not just music, if you know what I mean) I just started jamming out!

 (not just music, if you know what I mean) I just started jamming out!

I arrived 'Ew'

 Since the day Jimin debuted he didn't really have time for school, of course he got education but, he didn't go to public school due to be a idol it wouldn't really go out like just a regular person where no one knows him. Basically, he wouldn't be able to go to school with me. I've gotten used to it but,I still know he is my best friend and nothing can change that just because he is famous and I am not.

*Ring*  The bell rang and school just started. Time for a school. Great! 

- After School -

Agh! Finally, school just ended and now I can go home, all I have to do when I get home is some homework and I am free from not doing anything for the rest of the day until tomorrow. Again. On the way home, I was messaging Jimin. They had just finished their dance practice to I new song. 'I for real want to know but I gotta wait'  I got home and dropped my bag on the floor taking out homework I needed to finish for tomorrow.

'I hate homework'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! New chapter!

I hope you enjoyed this!