I'm surprised

Taehyung's P.O.V: We just finished our dance practice for the day, we were exhausted. I grabbed my water that was on the floor and sat down. I was so tired, I didn't even want to get up.

I than realized that Jimin was on his phone, texting. Suga wasn't sitting by him. I was pretty shocked because, no matter what they would sit next to each other for some reason. It is either private or Suga is in that stage where he doesn't want to be bothered by anyone until he cools off. I cooled off a bit. When we all got the chance to just cool down we than headed back to our rooms.

The first thing I did when I got there was get fresh clothes and take a shower.

I felt so much better afterwards but, still tired. I plopped on my bed laying down and just went on my phone till I eventually would fall asleep.

Jimin's P.O.V: We all left to go to our rooms after we were exhausted from a dance practice we did for a while. I decided to message Jungkook, I was also bored too. For some reason, these 2 days it felt like Suga has been avoiding me, and I have no clue why. But, for now I guess I will just have to let it go and wait till the day comes.

I didn't know what to do after I had just taken a shower. Jungkook was doing homework and didn't want to bother him. Suga was avoiding me so, I didn't talk to him. And, I already knew the rest were asleep. Suga was the only one who would stay up to talk to me over going to bed. I just ended up going to bed since there was nothing else to do.

Jungkook's P.O.V: *Bang Bang Bang* I've turned my alarm clock off and gotten up. Realizing, again was another day of school. Wait hold up-

I received a message from RM?

New message from 'RM' >>

"Hey Jungkook, we need you to come to the studio right now"

Oh hi RM. I can't
I got school"

"Don't worry about it
we've gotten it taken
care of. Now hurry!"

"Um, okay.."

I was so confused why he asked me to go, and him messaging me? I would think that Jimin would've asked me. I gotten up and just grabbed some nice clothes.

When you realize you pick nicer clothes towards going to see your idols compared to going to school. 'Wow.' I got dressed and walked downstairs.

"Hey-" I was cut off.

"You ready? I already know you won't be going school, I was informed to drop you off again at the studio" My mom was waiting for me.

"How did you know?" Again, confused.

"Jimin's mom had messaged me. Telling me. Supposedly, Jimin asked his mom to tell me to drop you off" She smiled.

I nodded my head and we were on our way. I hope it wasn't anything bad that had to do with me. I started to worry a bit.

- About 20 minutes later -
We arrived. I didn't see anyone standing or sitting near the entrance, so I just decided to go up and find my way. I found the studio and opened the door. They were all sitting down waiting.

"JUNGKOOK GUESS WHA-" Jhope got up and ran to me. But, he was cut off.

"Jhope, calm down. Let RM explain" Suga said.

"Well, we've decided after Sunday, when you came to hang out with us. When we saw you dance + sing. We had agreed you being...the 7th member!" He said calmly and smiled.

I was surprised, I didn't know that was coming. The others smiled accept V. He looked like he was the only one that didn't know.

"An army, getting to see you know plus.. the 7th member you must be reallyy happy" Jimin looked at me and smiled and chuckling.

I think my face turned as red as a tomato. He was the only one who knew my bias..I hope..

But, seriously I was really SURPRISED

Never before in my life, something like this happened.

Was my mom in on this?

Did everyone know I liked V?

Why did Jimin see more happy than usual?

That meant I was now the 7th member.