Jealousy

Taehyung's P.O.V:
After awhile of us practicing, we finally finished. Soon, we were about to perform live. Jungkook had gotten even better after awhile. We did go on a couple other dates when we had the chance too. More than ever, we got closer and closer.

"Hey Tae, whatcha doing?" Jungkook say beside me.

"I'm not doing anything, why do you ask? I chuckled. Because, I wasn't doing anything.

"I don't know. I am just bored" He made a sad face.

"Aw, don't be sa-"

"Jungkook! Come here!" Jhope waved a hand. He gotten up and walked towards him.

Jhope gave a huge hug and than put his arm over his shoulder.

I looked down to the floor. 'Was I jealous?'
The rest of the day, I didn't talk, I didn't smile, and I didn't look at anyone

"Tae, you okay?" He asked me. And, I didn't say a word. He was upset, upset because I wasn't talking.

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I was really excited but nervous to perform. Being a idol I guess, is very hard to do. Being exhausted by practicing, needing to look good, and knowing how to do things.

When we finished our last practice, I went to talk to Taehyung. He was perfectly fine, after I got called to talk to Jhope, he'd changed.

He didn't talk to me for the whole entire day. He barely talked to anyone accept Namjoon, he was the only one that supposedly you could talk to the most. After all, he was the leader.

I don't know what was going on, but I just left it alone. Hoping, he will talk to me the next day. I just hung out with Jhope.

Jimin's P.O.V:
It was tiring today. Gladly, this was our last practice till we perform live. When we finished, I saw Jungkook talking to Taehyung. He changed after Jhope started talking to him.

I knew he was jealous, but why would he be jealous?

I shrugged it off, hoping tomorrow would be better. It wasn't.

After, that day

After, that day. Either Taehyung got more jealous or Jungkook gor jealous. They weren't talking to each other for about a week. Taehyung would hang out with Namjoon, Jin, and Suga. He tried to put on a fake smile.

I really hope they make up. Jealousy really does affect them.

'Please make up'

'Please make up'

- Days later -

"Jungkook! Taehyung!" I yelled.

"What!?" Taehyung looked up.

"We need to freaking talk." He sighed, and so did Jungkook and we walked out of the door.

"Why aren't you talking?" I crossed my arms.

"It's nothing, Jimin" Taehyung said. I didn't believe it.

"Spill!" I raised my voice.

"I stopped talking to you Jungkook, because. I was jealous. Jealous, that I would loose you due to other members" He looked sad.

"Taehyung, I told you. You won't loose me. I promise" Jungkook told him. Taehyung smiled a bit more.

"Can you please make up? I can't have you guys mad at each other anymore" I whinned stomping my foot.

"I'm sorry Kookie" he looked down and looked back up.

"I'm the one who should be sorry" Jungkook sighed. They hugged each other tightly a gave a soft kiss.

'I'm sorry'

'I'm sorry'

'It's okay'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, for a shorter chapter

Hope you still enjoy them!

:)

Also! I want to thank my lovely best friend VictoriaHernandez792 for making me think more positively of my writing. Thanks so much for that support <3 And, thanks for being a great best friend you are (This wasn't even part of my story, but I wanted her to know that!)