The Concert

Jungkook's P.O.V:
I kept rewinding the thought of 'Today is the day!' In my head over and over again. I was so hyped to get to see BTS live for the first time!

New message from 'Chim Chim' >>

"Hey Kookie! Just wanted to remind you about today! WOOO BTS!"

"Hey Chim Chim! Thanks
for the reminder! I'll never
forget about this special day!"

":)"

Read 1:13 p.m.

- Another time skip -

It was 9:33 p.m. and it was almost time to go, I put my 'Swag' Clothes on. (Sorry. I had to, and here's a picture of what he looks like. Plus, I couldn't find anything else he looks to cute in the rest)

 Plus, I couldn't find anything else he looks to cute in the rest)

My mom called me down stairs:

"You ready hun?" My mom had said while I was walking down the stairs.

"Yes mom! I am ready." The only thing I had in my hand was my Army Bomb Lightstick. I put my phone in my front pocket. My mom grabbed her purse and the keys and we headed to the car.

I was thinking in my head 'I can't believe I am going to finally see them! Especially my bias V!'

- About 20 minutes later -
We arrived to the concert. I got out of the car saying bye to my mom. I was one the first people to enter the building because I had gotten a front row ticket.

- An hour in a half later -
The lights on the stage came on, and the rest became dark. Most the armies lit up their lightsticks. And, the concert had began.

When they came out they looked hella fine! I became..JUNGSHOOK at that moment (I had to again! :') The first song they had done was 'Fire'. I mean it was pretty....FIRE! (That pun though! Lol)

When they finished the song my favorite song was performed which is 'I Need U' my heart skipped a beat and I froze. Since, I was in the front row I got a really good look at them, and they happened to be really close. When it got to the chorus part, V started coming my way.

He squated (this is probably not even a word!) right in front of me, I started blushing because here was my bias, B I A S, bias right in front of me singing 'I Need U' and pointed right at me with that stare (You know exactly what I am talking about *wink wink*)

Jimin's P.O.V:
When we started performing 'I Need U' We were just about to do the chorus and I saw V make his way towards the edge of the stage and he squated in front of a fan and pointed and started singing to them. I noticed that the fan was Jungkook! And, he literally looked like he was going to pass out.

V was unaware that he was Jungkook's bias so he had no idea that he was attacking him. Now that I think about it they make a cute couple.

That is when I started to form a perfect plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, for the time skips. 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! (WHO WOULDN'T IT IS J-HOPE!!)