15

Everything was still dark. I was moved from the truck to a different location. I sat tied to a chair. I begged and cried to be let go. "Please! I Didn't Do Anything!" I pleaded.

"Shut Up!" They yelled.

I sat there feeling like an idiot. I tried my hardest to free my hands, but it didn't work.

"Put the tape back over her mouth. Her voice is sickening." A different voice says.

"What!? No!" I exclaimed. The blindfold was removed as I the came face to face with the same guy who dragged me into the truck. He looked at me for a second before placing another piece of tape over my mouth.

My screams and cries were once again muffled. I saw two other guys walk into the room. They looked over at me and started to chuckle lightly to each other. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to break my hands-free.

"Don't worry. It'll be over soon." The same dirty blonde haired one said crouching down to my level.

I shook my head rapidly.

"What's the matter? You want to go home?" He teases.

I nodded my head. My words were muffled.

He laughs. "That might be a while. Sit tight."

I started to cry. I was shaking from fear.

About twenty minutes passed and he came back with someone else this time. "I'm going to untie you Brandy, but don't try anything funny." He says.

Hesitantly I nodded my head. "I'm Julian by the way."

Taking off the tape, I felt a slight relief. "...what do you want with me?" I asked. I watched Julian tie my hands and feet. He stood up and grabbed me by my arm.

"I'm really only using you just to get to someone else." He explains bluntly. We walked down a hall into a separate room. It had a mattress on the floor and a table. "That is Two-Face by the way," Julian says pushing me in front of him.

"Please let me go," I said. Two-Face following along locked the door behind us. Julian pushes me towards him as he holds me still.

Julian takes out his phone and starts to call someone. "Denim! I missed you. How have you been?" Julian says cheerfully.

I frowned trying to push him away. How does he know Denim? Two-Face tightens his grip around me.

"No need to get all mad Denim. I just wanted to tell you that I want what you took from me." Julian says raising his voice. "If I don't get it in the next half hour someone important to you will have to pay for it."

My eyes widened. He meant me. Julian rolls his eyes. "Put her on the table." He says telling Two-Face. Roughly being placed on the table, I was still held down and my shirt was lifted up.

"STOP IT! Let Me Go!" I screamed. I ended kicking Two-Face which lead to me getting slapped across the face. "Please!" I cried.

"It doesn't look like Brandy is holding up so well. Might wanna hurry with it. I'm a very impatient person." Julian says hanging up.

"What do you want with me? I'll do anything. Please!" I begged.

"Sorry sweetheart. But only Denim can save you from this, but it sounded like he doesn't even care about what happens to you." Julian tells me standing over me.

Remembering His Nameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें