27

Brandy's POV

I was confused. Denim just forced into a slim fitted dress and dragged me along to a dinner. It was fancy. Something that my parents would have some of their business meetings. Those who walked wore gorgeous ballroom dresses, or wore expensive looking suits.

Christopher stayed with me as we got to the table. Julian disappeared after we got out of the limo. Alexander greeted me with a small handshake and the lady beside gave me hug. She had dark hair and piercing smile.

I learned that she's Christopher mother. As well as Denim and Julian's. She was kind and a sense of humor.

"Come let's sit. I'm starving." Christopher says guiding me towards the table. I sat between Denim and Christopher. None of the said a word. They just glared across the table as another family walked in. A tall man with almost gray hair. A blonde woman, who you can clearly tell had work done. Then a young girl, she didn't look much older than me. Lastly, a tall, muscular guy with blonde hair and bright green eyes. He flashed me a look and then smiled a little as he sat down.

"Alexander! Long time no see." The guy says.

"Aatto. Nice to see you again." Alexander says shaking his hand. "Let me introduce you to my family."

"Of course!"

"You know my wife, Nancy and my three boys, Julian, Denim, and Christopher." He goes on to speak. "And of course, Brandy. We had all boys, so Nancy decided to adopt a girl."

I froze. Am I supposed to pretend to be apart of their family. They all stared at me. "Hi." I said softly.

Christopher chuckled lightly under his breath. "Welcome to the family, baby Sister." He says emphasizing on Sister.

Dinner was okay. I was actually quite bored and wanted to leave. Every so often, Denim would inch his hand up higher up my thigh. I eventually crossed my legs keeping him from getting any closer.

I looked over at Denim who glared over at me. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You are playing with fire, young lady."

I removed Denim's hand. "Please. Denim stop it. Not here." I begged quietly.

"I'll remember that you said that." He smirked.

"Denim! Have you met my daughter, Cleonie." Aatto says. "For has long as I could remember, she's always had a small crush on you."

He laughed. "Cleonie, still good looking as always."

"Always have been." She teased.

Cleonie seemed nice. She had a sense of humor that made everyone laugh. I started to enjoy things. Of course, the down side came when dessert came about. Denim became furious more than I've seen in a long time.

"As of today, Denim will soon be engaged to my daughter, Cleonie." Aatto blurts out in excitement.

Denim shot up from his seat pounding his fists on the table. "Father!" Denim shouts.

My heart raced. Denim is getting married? A part of me was scared. I glanced over at Cleonie who just sat there smiling. She stood up and walked over to Denim. She gripped onto his upper and spoke softly. "Denim. Calm down. Aren't you excited?" She exclaims.

"Get away from me, Cleonie." Denim growled.

"Denim be nice to your future wife." Alexander says sternly getting up. He simply crosses his arms glaring across the table. "I will not allow you to make a mockery of this family!"

"I Am Not A Child That You Get Boss Around!" He yelled even more.

I kept my head down listening to everyone argue. Eventually, I just had to leave. I got up when no one was paying attention. I looked back for a minute, but no one saw me. I waited around in the hall for a few minutes, but right before I was about to head back in my phone rang. I picked it up. It was Aaron.