31

"Denim!" Cleonie calls out. Laying on my back, my eyes shot opened. Leonie crawls over to me only wearing  blue lingerie. I chuckled lightly sitting myself up on my elbows.

"The fuck are you wearing?" I said. I watched her slowly remove her bra, letting it gently fall off her arms.

Getting on top of me, she slowly starts to plant small kisses on my chest.I grabbed onto her waist and flipped her underneath me. "I found it in your closet, so I decided to put it to use.

"Well take it off completely." I said. Looking down, I took a mental picture of her half naked body. It still didn't compare to Brandy's. "It doesn't belong to you."

"I'm your fiancee. Whatever is yours is also mine." She says. I rolled my eyes just hearing her voice.

"You're lucky that you are just a pretty girl who's a good fuck." I said sitting up. I started to make my way to the bathroom. Just trying to start my day, brushing my teeth, Leonie comes barging in wearing one of my t-shirts.

"Daddy said that you have to take me wedding dress shopping today." She states.

"I'm not doing anything with you today." I told her. "I'm going out of the city for a bit, so I'm taking you home in an hour. Get your shit together."

Cleonie stomps her foot trying to throw a punch at me. Catching her hand before it touched me, I pushed her back watching her fall back to the ground. "Get Your Fucking Shit Together And Get The Fuck Outta My Sight!"

Cleonie crawled back up to her feet, getting her balance back. She leaned against the door as tears rolled down her face. "Daddy is going to kill you once I tell him that you basically threw me across the room." He says sobbing.

Pushing past her, I walked into my closet. "I've put Brandy through worst and she's doing fine."

"I Hate You!" She screamed. Turning around, Leonie grabs all of her things and shoves it into a bag.

"You can finish your little tantrum downstairs. I'm sick of looking at your face."

"I hope you die, Denim."

Grabbing her wrist, I slammed her up against the door. "Now...is that any way to talk to your fiance?" I leaned down to her ear whispering, sending shivers down her spine.

Cleonie quietly tells me to move away from her. "Please move. I just want to go home."

"Gladly." I said putting on my shirt. I stormed off downstairs heading into the garage. Getting into my car, Cleonie followed behind me and got in.

I laughed a bit. "It's scary how much you remind me of Brandy right now."

She glares over at me. "It's fucking gross how you talk about her all the time. It's like you're in love with her or something."

Brandy's POV

The last thing I remember was Denim kicking me in the stomach and then driving off leaving me on the side. I couldn't move. I just remember people running over to me and calling the ambulance. I kept on blacking in and out the whole way to the hospital.

I felt like the damage was way worse. No major injuries. Just a terrible concussion. Stitches. No broke bones, just a cracked rib. My body was filled up with scratches all over. It hurt so much to move even a bit, I just wanted to cry. The pain was intense.

I spent about a week in the hospital. The first few days I guess no one knew where I was. I had left my phone is Denim's car. By the end of the week, Declan showed up out of nowhere. I kind of relieved to see him. No matter how much it did hurt, I managed to sit up and wrap my arms around him to give him a hug. "You found me." I said. I didn't even realize that I was crying. The tears just streamed down.