28

Brandy's POV

I spoke to Aaron. He sounded scared. Almost like he's crying. He barely got any words out. He just told me to call him back later and hung up.

I was tired of this event. I wanted an excuse to leave, but everyone was pre-occupied with something else. Julian found himself a pretty girl to hit on. Christopher was too busy getting himself into free alcohol. Denim definitely had a handful to deal with his new fiancée.

I quietly stood by myself praying that this night would hurry up.

"Brandy, right?" A deep voice says. I looked up. A tall, blonde haired man, where his muscles were easily seen through his shirt, approached me.

"Yeah it is." I smiled gently. "And you must be...?"

He finished my sentence introducing himself. "Declan Goldrick."

I shook his hand. He is a gorgeous man. I could feel my cheeks starting to turn red. "Nice to meet you Mr. Goldrick."

He chuckled lightly. "Please call me Declan." He says taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips. "You really are beautiful woman, Miss. Brandy. It would be a complete shame if I don't a chance to take you out for dinner of these days."

"If I'm not mistaken, are you asking me out on a date?" I questioned. The first person that popped into my head is Denim. Maybe it's not a good idea. Denim would kill Declan for even asking me. I'm surprised that he hasn't popped up out of nowhere yet.

"Oh, um, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Denim wouldn't be so pleased about that." I told him lowering my head a little.

For a minute I really that I gave it away that I actually wasn't their sister.

"Interesting. A protective big brother over his younger sister. Isn't that nice?" Declan says with a chuckle. He lifted up my chin with his finger making me look up at him. His bright green eyes stared into, what it felt like, my soul.

"Yeah. Something like that." I said softly.

"Think about my...proposal Miss. Brandy. I'm not giving up on you." Declan smiles down at me. What is this guy doing to me. My knees felt weak. "Till next time."

Declan simply walked away leaving me speechless. I was drawn to him, but I can't let myself be drawn to him. I was scared of what Denim would do. To be quite honest, I was afraid of him. Denim is ruthless and a monster.

I soon felt myself being dragged away by Denom outside. It all happened so fast. He had me up against the wall. I hated it so much, but he tasted my berries mixed with alcohol. He was angry. I managed to push him away and I ran back inside. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I needed to get away.

Grabbed my coat off the back of my chair, I didn't want to be seen so I hurried to the nearest exit. I got outside and walked around the side of the building. I kept looking back to make sure I wasn't being followed.

Turning around the corner, I bumped into someone. Tears immediately flowed down the sides of my face. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed.

"I knew I'd see you again soon, Miss.Brandy."

I looked a mess. Mascara running down the sides of my face. Declan frowned. "It was him who made you cry. I had a feeling." He tells me. He takes a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes my face.

I took a step back. "It's alright. I just need a min-"

Declan cut me off by covering my mouth. He places one hand on my waist pulling towards a corner. "Shh! He'll hear you." He whispers.

I nodded as I heard Denim deep booming voice shout. He was mad that I ran away from him. I bit the bottom of my lip. "It's probably best that I go. He can get really upset when he doesn't know where I am." I explained. "It's...brotherly love. Please." I begged.

He didn't smile. Just looked at me and stepped out of my way. "Miss.Brandy." He says softly. I nodded my head and slowly walked around the corner making sure that no one saw me. I walked simply towards Denim who immediately stopped shouting at everyone.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me in the front seat of his car. He slammed the door shut almost catching my leg. I looked out the window for spilt second as I watched Declan simply turn around the corner and catch a small glance at Denim. He must have said something to him since Denim almost the beat the crap out of him, but he got held back by Christopher and Julian.

They car ride was something else though I should suspected something like this to happen. Denim used everything he had not to stop the car and strangle Leonie to death. She sat in the back talking herself mostly. Of course she made a few attempts to grab Denim's attention, but nothing worked. He focused too much on the road.

We got back to the house and of course Cleonie follows Denim around. Christopher showed up a little bit after, so I stayed with him. He just laughed at the thought of Denim getting married. I don't know why I felt so hurt though. Like Denim would push me away.

Out of nowhere, I hear Denim shout on the top of his lungs for me. I nearly fell out of my seat. Christopher advised that I should go deal with him before he gets reckless. I slowly made my way up the stairs and watched Leonie storm out of Denim's room only in, lingerie? I frowned in confusion.

She stepped closer to me, looking me up and down. She smelled like cinnamon and she had this intimidating look in the back of her eyes. Mostly cause she was taller than me. I never realized how small I really was compared to most people. I gulped. "H-hey."

She rolled her eyes at me, crossing her arms. "Move Out Of My Way Now!" She shrieks pushing past me. Leonie walked down the stairs and stormed out the front door. What just happened?

I walked into Denim's room where he sat, shirtless, down on the edge of the bed. He didn't even look at me. It was like he was in a deep thought. "Denim?" I said nervously. My heart raced as I thought he would thrown something at me or even throw me across the room for speaking to him.

I walked a little closer towards him and gently placed my hand on his shoulder trying to grab his attention. It worked, but not in the way I wanted it to work.

Denim immediately grabbed my wrist bring me in a little closer as he stood up. He placed his hands on my waist and gently planted a soft kiss on my lips. He got a little rough with me. I tried to push myself away trying to catch my breath. Eventually he shoves me back, just staring at me for a solid minute. I stood there in front of him unsure of what is about to happen next.

"Strip and get in my bed." He tells me sitting back on the edge of the bed.

"You want me to do what?" I questioned. I couldn't strip in front of him, actually more along the lines of that I didn't want to get naked in front of him. "I don't want too."

Wrong choice of words.

"Of course, you dumb fuck, always make things ten times more harder for you. Maybe you should learn to listen instead being a smart-ass all the fucking time!" He exclaims.

Denim kneed me in the stomach causing me to fall over and hit my head on the nightstand. He pulled me up and threw me on the bed, hovering on top of me. I couldn't look at him. I felt my wrists being handcuffed above my head.

I heard him mutter something underneath his breath right before he covered my mouth with a piece of tape. I tried to scream and break myself loose, but nothing worked. Denim just laughed as he removed his shirt. He then ran his hand up my leg till he reached the brim of my underwear.

I shook my head. I tried to get him to stop, but my words were muffled. Denim removed all my clothes letting me lay there naked on his bed. I squirmed around every time he would touch or even plant a kiss on my neck.

Everything happened so fast. Denim hiked my leg up against his torso as he forced himself into me. I didn't even bother to scream at the unbearable pain. I just cried waiting for the moment to be over. I could little beads of sweat forming on my forehead and his hands grabbing on my waist, digging into my skin, or worse, his hands wrapped around my neck making it even harder to breathe.