33

Brandy's POV

"Please stop Denim. You're hurting me. I don't want to do this anymore." I begged. "Denim Please!"

He didn't say anything. His lips gently touched my neck and his hand ran up between my legs. "You just taste so good." He teases licking his finger.

Placing my hands on his chest, I tried to push Denim away. "I don't want to have sex with you anymore." I cried. "Please let me go." The hot water ran down our bodies. I barely touched the floor as my legs were wrapped around Denim's waist.

"Denim." I moaned softly. I could feel him chuckling against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. Denim planted his lips on mine moving our lips in sync. As much as I tried to pull myself away, Denim always kept me close. My hands soon found themselves tangled in his hair.

Denim suddenly picks me up completely leaving love bites all over my neck and chest. He started to get aggressive with me, but I couldn't help but moan out his name. It was like he had this power over me. "De-Denim!"

He gripped his hands into my waist as he brought us over to his bed. He forced me to be on top as he wanted the entire view of my naked body. Still holding onto my waist, he moved me so I would ride him. Tears streamed down my face, but I couldn't say anything. My hands placed themselves on his chest as Denim still moved my hips for me. "Fuck Brandy." Denim growled quietly.

Denim flipped me over so he was top again, never once did his lips leave mine. My nails dug into his back. I bit on my bottom lip trying to keep myself my moaning again. He started to slow down meaning he was finished. I laid there underneath him feeling disgusted with myself. "You didn't pull out." I said sitting up, using the duvet to cover my half naked body.

He laughs looking over at me. Denim puts on a black shirt and pants and heads into the bathroom. "You'd look good with a baby." He said.

I frowned.

"Hurry up and put your clothes on. We have to leave soon."

I shook my head. "Denim no! You-You have to be careful."

Denim walks back out of the bathroom letting the room to be filled with his cologne. He grabbed my throat dragging me out of the bed. "I DON'T NEED TO BE ANYTHING, BRANDY!"  He yells in my face. "NOW PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES ON AND GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS!"

I nodded my head not saying anything else. Denim left the room slamming the door behind him. After I collected myself off the ground, I found almost nothing to wear. I was stuck in one of Denim's shirts that button up. It looked like a dress on me, but it would have to do.

I made my way downstairs where I found him talking to Christopher in the kitchen. They both stopped and stared at me. Christopher's started to turn a bright red as he quickly turned away from me.

"Jesus Brandy What The Fuck Are You Wearing!?" Denim exclaims walking over to me. He pushes me into the hall, backing me up against the wall. "Are You Trying To Be A Little Whore!?"

"I-I don't have clothes here." I told him simply. I dropped my head. I couldn't look at him.

"It doesn't matter. Where we are going, you won't need clothes." He tells me.

"What's that supposed to be mean?"

Denim's POV

I almost killed her. I swear to God if she ever pulls something like that again, I will kill her. I stared at her up and down before moving away. "Whores wear shirts like this." I said slapping the side of her head.

"Denim this is your shirt." She says with a little attitude. "It's not my fault that I don't have anything to wear here."

I snapped. I walked back over to her grabbing her throat. "When you want to behave yourself...THEN YOU CAN GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR!" He shouts pushing me back against the wall.

Letting go of her neck, I looked at her in disgust. "Christopher find something to put her in." I said. He simply nodded his head.

I turn back to Brandy. "And you get out of my sight."

"I-"

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled.

As if it was on queue, Brandy starts crying. She looked up at me with her red eyes and lips. "Stop Yelling At Me!" She cried out. Wiping her eyes, she makes her back upstairs slamming the bedroom door behind.

"Bring her to the car when she's done acting like a five year old." I said.

I waited for a bit till Christopher brought her outside. Pushing her into the back seat, I turned back around to Christopher. "How long are you going to be gone for?"

"Not sure yet." I said. "Till then you are in charge. I have delivery coming to the club tomorrow night. Then give it to Blue. He'll make sure that is distributed." I explained. "And don't be an idiot. I've made more enemies than expected, so it may be a blood bath."

"Denim-"

"Anyone who gets in your way, just kill them. I need you to pick something up for me while you are doing all that." I said crossing my arms.

"Where?" He says.

"The west coast. There's abandoned warehouse full of illegal money. I want all of it. I don't care how you do it, just don't get caught."

He nods. "Sounds easy." Christopher says sarcastically.

Getting into the car, I peeled out of the driveway making our way onto the freeway. "Denim?" Brandy says quietly.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

Looking back at her through the rearview mirror, she stares at me with her big blue eyes. "I'm taking you on a vacation to Italy. I have a surprise for you there."

She frowned. "But I don't your surprises." She says simply.

"And I don't like how you rode me earlier." I teased.

"But yet you still came inside me." She retaliates.

I laughed. "You have a mouth on you Miss.Brandy. No wonder I always think about wrapping my hand around your throat."