18

Family? I don't want to be apart of any family, but my own. Denim dragged away shortly afterward and pushed me back into a washroom. He locked the door behind him. I just stared at him confused. He didn't say a word to tell at all besides telling me to get up.

"Come with me." He said

"Denim-"

Denim smashed his lips on mine and pressing me up against the door. His hands moved their way to my thighs picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, so I wouldn't fall. He moved his lips down my neck squeezing on my waist.

I found myself softly moaning out his name and tangling my hands in his hair. For some reason, I found his touch irresistible. I didn't want him to stop until I felt my underwear slowly being pulled off.

"Ok, Denim. You-you can stop now." I said trying to keep myself moaning again.

"I want you right now, Brandy." He whispers slipping a finger inside me.

I gripped onto his back practically digging my nails into his back. "S-stop," I muttered. "Please."

Denim stopped in a split second taking a step back from me. "You'll be worth more even your still a virgin." He says licking his lips.

"I don't get it," I said shaking my head.

"Good. You can stay dumb blonde. It turns me on more."

"There is something seriously wrong with you!" I groaned trying to move away from him.

Denim pulled me back forcing me to look at him. This time he gently placed his lips on mine drawing me closer to him. His touch was soft and gentle.

"Denim!" Someone called pounding on the door. Denim pulls back and smiles down at me.

"Looks like our time is over, Baby. All I needed with you was an extra five minutes." He says rubbing his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Denim!" They called again.

As he rolled his eyes, Denim opens the door and pushes me out first. Placing his hand on my butt. "Take good care of her. I want her back without a scratch." Denim says handing me over to the random guy.

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed trying to hold onto Denim.

"Make this easy for yourself Ms. Diamond. You are in good hands."

Denim walks away down the hall going down the grand staircase. He glances at me one last time with a sly smile. I watched Denim go back into the dining room. I was left alone being dragged the down the hall.

"...No-no...just bring me back to Denim. Please."

We stopped in front of a black door. Loud music played on the other side of the door. "Denim paid me 4 million dollars to walk you down this hall and into this room." He says knocking on the door. "But if you can top that...I'll take you back."

"I don't have money anywhere close to that," I exclaimed.

The door opens and I'm dragged inside. "That's terrible Ms.Diamond." He says chuckling at me.

"Wait!" Squealed.

Before I knew it, I was grabbed by the arm and dragged down a dark hall. I was pulled by a bunch of girls, who dressed like me. Short skimpy dresses. Some looked elegant and some looked tired and hurt. And just a few looked drugged.

"Smile Ms. Diamond." They whispered in my ear.

"Who? Are you?" I questioned struggling to break free.

A loud voice echoed around the area as someone spoke into a microphone. Being dragged closer to the sound, I realized that I was on a stage, behind a curtain.

"Why am I here? Take me back to Denim!" I said attempting to remove their hand.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to this year's auction!" The loud voice said.

I tuned everything out when I heard a big commotion behind me. "She fainted. Someone help!" A girl screeched.

The guy holding turned and shouted her at her. "Shut up and leave her!" He said.

"First up, the outstandingly gorgeous young lady, that was bought by the one and only Mr. Colby for nearly a million, Ms. Brandy Diamond."

My eyes widened and my stomach sank. I was dragged onto the stage in front of a bunch people who stared and clapped. In a short glance, I saw smiling to himself. A tall dark-haired man with a beard walks up onto the stage staring at me. He places his hand around my waist.

"Ms. Diamond over here is quite special. She's the girl that every guy fantasizes about and every girl wants to be. Plus she has a fat ass for a small white girl." The white-haired man speaking into the microphone says. The crowd laughed and cheered.

I stood there in shock. Nearly a million? Am I being auctioned off?

"Thank you, Mr. Denim Lockwood. The Devil himself in the flesh." He adds in.

Being pulled off the stage, I was dragged to a table not too far away from Denims. "Brandy Diamond, mmm?"

I looked up at the dark haired man sitting next to me. I nodded my head in fear of what he might do. "Denim told me about you. And I have to say...you are..." he trials off staring at what little clothing I had on, licking his lips. "...one sexy, gorgeous girl."

I looked at him in disgust. "I'm 17," I said.

He chuckled. "Clearly I don't give a crap if you're still sitting here." He says leaning in to whisper in my ear. "But I can assure you that the next 24 hours with me, will be your greatest moments."

I stayed silent. For someone who has white hair, he looks quite young for his age. The other auctions went on and I watched every bit of it. I started off the highest and it slowly went down from there. Every so often I would look back at Denim who seems to either wink at me or flirt with the server.

An hour passed, I learned that all men are pigs and have no respect for women at all. I kept getting dirty stares from girls who clung onto their partner like they were arm candy for the night.

"Dean Colby! I see that you've got the best prize in the world." A deep voice says coming up behind me. Denim. I quickly got and wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could.

I felt a trickle of tears roll down my cheek. "Denim please take me home. Please!" I begged.

Like always, his hands are placed my waist and lower back. "Will you sleep me? Will you let fuck your brains? Can I make you scream my name?" He says gently kissing my cheek, then my neck, and my lips.

I stood under his grip unable to speak. "Anything, but that."

Denim leaned into my ear and laughed. "Then the answer is no, Baby."

I pushed myself back from him. "Why would you do this to me?" I exclaimed.

"Why would I sell you for money? Well, that's quite simple. I get double the amount for what you're worth. And since you're still a fine piece ass, maybe I'll get even more if toss you around." He explains.

"You're terrible. You're A Monster!" I yelled.

"Get her out of here. I'm sick her." Denim says picking up his glass walking away.

As I was being dragged away forcefully, I watched Denim go back to his table where Christopher sat barely looking at me. I could see the hurt in his face as he simply walked off with Denim.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I tried to get away. I sobbed uncontrollably. Barely getting outside, Dean turned to me and held me close to him. "Ms. Diamond, as pretty as you are...crying is just not a good look on you."

"Screw you."