Frozen Yogurt...

~~Savannah's POV~~

When we got home we saw our mum on the computer typing away.

"Hey mum... Whatcha doin?" I ask and she doesn't even look at me.

"I'm gonna be an author." She says proudly and I raise my eyebrow.

"You don't even know how to write do you?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Savannah I did complete school you know." She says annoyed and I shrug.

"Well I'm going up to my room to play. Bye mommy. Bye Sav." Alice says and skips to her room.

"Mum... I got a uh job" I say and she looks up.

"Surprising since you've never worked a day and your damn life!" She says impressed.

"Yeah..." I mumble and walk upstairs to go to sleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up around 11:40 and saw I had a text from Luke.

'Hey wanna come by the park later?'

I quickly sent him a text back

'Uh... Sure? What time?'

'1:30'

'K see you there.'

I got dressed and went downstairs. As usual Alice and mum weren't there. I made myself breakfast and walked downtown.

When I got to Yogurt Mountain (job) it was pretty crowded. I squeezed my way through.... Or at least tried.

"HEY! I was here first!" A lady shouted at me.

"HEY! I work here!" I say and continue going through the crowd.

Once I finally got to the desk, I saw the manager.

"Savannah right?" He asks and I nodded. "Great. Get back here and start doing orders." He says and I climb over the desk.

"There was a door.... Over there." He says and I shrug. He handed me a key for the cash register and said if I needed anything he'd be in the office.

I started working and once the crowd calmed down I saw I had a co-worker... Sydney.

"Savannah!" She said happily and I groaned. She's so happy it hurts.

"Hey Sydney." I say waving. She walked over.

"You work here too?" She asked and I nodded. "Cool." Was all she said and we both sat there in silence...

After 10 minutes she broke the ice.

"So uh how's therapy?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not doing it anymore." I say shrugging and she raises an eyebrow.

"What? What about Ashton?" She asked and I looked at her.

"How did you know he was my therapist?" I ask confused.

"Dan told me." She shrugged

"Oh... Well I'm not doing it anymore. But yeah..." I say and was thankful when someone came up to the register. Sydney got up and helped them.

~After Work~ *Sydney's POV*

Man she's weird... But eh weirds good. Nobody likes normal people... Well almost everyone.

I walked outside of the shop and saw Dan outside.

"Hey Dan" I say smiling and he looks at me.

"Hi Sydney." He said. I sat down at one of the tables.

"What are you doing here? Not to be rude but" I say and he sits down beside me.

"Well I just wanted to hang out today." He said looking a little nervous and I smiled again.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" I ask and he kinda looks lost. "Dan?" I say

"Uh don't know. How about we just walk around?" He said and I nodded. We both got up and started walking.

~Savannah's POV~

I walked to the park and looked for Luke. After walking through about half the park, I saw him by a tree with Calum and a dude with colorful hair...

When I started getting close Luke saw me and waved me over.

"Hey Savannah." He says and I wave.

"Hello." I say

"You know Calum... Pretty sure. But I don't think you know Michael" Luke said and I looked at him.

"Hey. I'm Savannah" I say and he nods.

"Michael." He said.

We kinda just hung out and talked for a while. When it started to get dark, I thought I should head out.

"See ya guys" I say waving and walk back home.

~~Author Note~~

Sorry for the awful chapter^_^. I've been lazy and haven't wanted to update and so yeah. I'll probably do another update tonight to make up for it.

Bye guys

~E