Teenage Dirtbag

Ashton's POV

"How's it going with Savannah?" My instructor asked me.

"Uhm good. She's coming uh along" I lie and give him a nervous smile.

"Well that's great. If you can fix her then you could fix anyone. Have you seen her record? It's terrible!" He said drinking his coffee.

"Oh course I have. Maybe threatening her with boarding school was not a god idea..." I say and he gives me a confused look.

"But she's been an angel at school since. What's bad about that?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You lied and threatened her. Like she threatened that kid in Ireland! How is that a good influence?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Aw it's fine Ashton. Just get out there and invade her private life. Get the information. And help her." He says shooing me off.

I quickly get up and head out the door.

Savannah's POV

"GET UP! WE GOTTA KICK TODAYS ASS" I hear someone yell and start jumping on the bed.

"What the hell" I mumble opening my eyes and see Alice on my bed.

"GET UP LAZY ASS!!" She yells happily and I groan.

"Al. What did I say about cursing?" I say sternly and get up.

"Not too. Butttt who gives a damn. The doctors said I wasn't gonna survive much longer...." Alice said her face dropping.

"Don't listen to them. You're strong. And I don't want to hear anymore cuss words out of that mouth" I say kissing her forehead.

"Now get out. I'll make some breakfast downstairs in a minute." I say and she walks downstairs.

I grab a Blink 182 shirt and black jeans then run downstairs. I find a not so pretty sight there.

"Uh what happened!?" I asked as Sav sits on the ground with fruit loops and Cheerios all around her.

"I tried to make breakfast for you..." She replies giving me an innocent smile. I roll my eyes.

"Thanks but next time let me do it" I laugh grabbing a broom.

"Well aren't you just a happy girl at home" I hear someone say behind me.

"Shit" I mumble under my breath and turn around.

"Ashton. What do you want and how the hell did you get it?" I say annoyed and put on a fake smile.

"Well then. Sorry to ruin your day but I have some news." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What now? Are you here to babysit me? Watch my every move and make sure I don't fuck up?" I ask and he sighs.

"No. It's a lie. They just threatened you to make you be a better student." He says looking down and I scoff.

"Bloody hell. They'll do anything huh? Alice... Go to your room please" I say. She starts to protest but sees the look in my eyes and runs off.

"Ashton why are you fucking telling me? Aren't you with them?" I ask and he shrugs

"I'm not sure who's side I'm on anymore. I just wanted to tell you" Ashton says honestly

"MADE. FOR. EACH. OTHER!" I hear Alice yell from her room and I sigh.

"Ignore her. She thinks we should date" I say

"I know. She told me.... Where did she even get the idea..." He says confused and I shake my head