Chapter 4: Forerunner Discovery, First Encounter.

(Imagine a Forerunner Facility like that but bigger and well concealed in the mountains.)

UNSC Marines will look this with a bit of Halo Reach and Halo 3 mixed in.

UNSC Army Troopers will just look like this. (The camo applies to both the Marine and Army troopers too, depending on the location.)

Now back to the story

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~3rd POV~
Location: Somewhere in UNSC Territory.

A scouting/extermination force of 20 Marines and 30 Army troopers accompanied by 2 Wasps, 6 Warthogs, 4 Mantis, and 2 Scorpion tanks around as they were finding and clearing out more Grimm infested areas as usual. They were currently dealing with 30 Beowolfs, 14 Ursa, and 4 Death Stalkers.

So far, the scouting/extermination force there didn't suffer any causalities. To them, it was just the usual of scouting more lands for the UNSC on Remnant plus they were also clearing out Grimm infested areas but unknown to them, they were about to stumble upon something big.

"Heh. Killing these creatures of Grimm is quite easy." Said a marine as he easily killed a beowolf with a magnum with just a one-shot to the head.

"No shit." Said another as he killed an Ursa with a shotgun.

"I wonder if we can find something interesting out here." Said an Army trooper.

"Ahh... there's probably nothing interesting out here anyways." An Army trooper said.

"Whatever." Said a marine who was armed with a SAW as he was looking at the 2 Wasps in the sky.

The 2 Wasps were in the air, scouting out the area for more Grimm infested areas but they have stumbled upon huge a well-concealed facility in the mountains.