Chapter 10: Back to Beacon

I may not be good at chapter titles. Enjoy the chapter of my first fanfiction. Typical out.

Note: I think I might fuck up this chapter again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a week since the UNSC-Atlas war. The old council of Atlas was overwhelmed and tossed in a maximum prison while the new council was put in charge of Atlas as the new council is extremely pro-UNSC. The newly reformed pro-UNSC Atlas was allowed to keep it's military but there are UNSC forces around the Kingdom. Atlas had to change it's laws to make it's laws fair for all its citizens including the Faunas. Pro-UNSC Atlas' military now has Faunas within their ranks as the Atlas military was slowly growing but the UNSC's military grows faster as the UNSC is now the most powerful military on Remnant.

The people of the Kingdoms of Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral had watched or heard of Atlas' defeat at the hands of the UNSC. Seeing the power of the UNSC first hand, the people of the other 3 kingdoms feared they were going to be attacked next. White Fang activity has been quiet as usual as they are still losing support due to the UNSC attacks and raids against them.

~At Ozpin's Office~

Ozpin was drinking coffee while ignoring the Vale Council that he was talking to on the hologram.

"Ozpin! Our citizens are feeling threatened by this UNSC. With Atlas' defeat against the UNSC, we fear that Vale is next."

"Calm down councilors, they aren't going attack Vale next. They only attacked because Atlas was the one that started their war against the UNSC." Ozpin said.

"How can you be sure of that!?"

"Well councilors, I believe the UNSC may send some form of a representative to show the world that the UNSC isn't an aggressive hostile force."

"How can you be sure of that!?" One of the councilors questioned.

"Because I know they won't sacrifice their own soldiers to fight a pointless war that would be a waste of their time," Ozpin answered.

~Meanwhile~
Location: Angel City, UNSC Territory.

Jaune was at his office as he was reading the usual reports that he has always receive as he did get reports the 8 habitable planets have been successfully colonized as the number of people each planet are numbered around half a million or just a million and counting while being protected by a fleet of 15 ships as the ships that we're protecting the UNSC's planets were ships that been made from many of the UNSC's shipyards. The UNSC's territory on Remnant was getting too overpopulated since life in the UNSC was way better than life within the kingdoms plus there were a lot of people on UNSC territory than those within the rest of the Kingdoms. He also got reports that corporation between UNSC and Pro-UNSC Atlas forces has been a huge success. Atlas had been Pro-UNSC since the UNSC overthrown the old Atlas council as Atlas, now, has been extremely loyal to the UNSC as it's laws had been changed to appeal to the UNSC. The other Kingdoms feel threaten by the UNSC and it's Atlas puppet.

Jaune said to Ryan "Ryan. Prepare a pelican for me."

"Understood. Care to explain where you're going, sir."

"Beacon." Jaune said and before you ask "As much as I hate returning to Beacon, I have to go there since I already know the place better than most people within the UNSC."