Chapter 9: Reinforcements and the Atlesian Demise.

It's your boi, Typical, here with another chapter of my first attempted fanfic story. I hope you enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Location: Beacon Academy

Two days have passed since Jaune's bitter reunion with his old former friends from team RWBY and his old team. At Beacon, it was usually normal but with an atmosphere of regret and guilt throughout all of Beacon Academy as most of the students of Beacon actually regret being an uttered jerk to Jaune but there were very few students that weren't very sorry, particularly Team CRDL of course. A few hours later, it was revealed by a random student who accidentally heard RWBY, PNR, and CFVY conversation about Jaune as it was revealed Jaune Arc was actually alive and well while being the leader of the unknown group which was the same group that has been causing a lot of problems for the White Fang. Unknown to all of the students, Jaune was actually the leader of the unknown group. Most of the students were either shocked or glad that Jaune was ok, most of the students were actually wanting to apologize to Jaune if they ever saw him.

Team CRDL, specifically Cardin Winchester, was not happy with the reveal. No, Cardin Winchester was furious by the reveal plus he was pissed at Jaune for being the cause of Beacon turning against him and his team even though all of the Beacon students, except for Team CFVY and staff, we'ree the ones to turn against Jaune when his forged transcripts were revealed. He wanted to make sure that Jaune Arc's name would stay tarnished and ruined and yet, it backed fired on Cardin plus hearing the news of Jaune leading a group of soldiers into countless victories and becoming the savior to the people while making huntsmen obsolete disgusted Cardin. To Cardin, Jaune Arc was nothing, just something that needs to be removed and erased from the earth. To him, Jaune Arc was something to be laughed at and discarded like trash. However, when Cardin heard the 10% of the students of Beacon Academy still have an undying hatred of the Arc boy to a deadly end, Cardin grew an ugly devilish grin. he had come up with a plan, a plan to finally get rid of Jaune Arc.

"Journey boy, when I'm done with you. You'll be nothing but a forgotten memory." Cardin said as he grinned evilly.

Meanwhile at Ozpin's Office

Ozpin was drinking coffee as usual as Glynda and Qrow were there.

"So Oz. How's your encounter with that unknown group the other day and did you find out who they were?" Qrow randomly asked while drinking out of his flask.

"Yes, Qrow. They're called the UNSC and my encounter with them was quite intriguing. I didn't expect Mr. Arc to be the one leading them." Ozpin said.

"Well Oz, are you sure that they're going to be a potential ally against Her," Qrow said.

"Yes, Qrow. I'm sure." Ozpin said as he knew who Qrow was referring to.

Meanwhile at Atlas

Ironwood stands before the Atlas Council as he tells them everything about his encounter with the unknown group, now known as the UNSC. Needless to say, most of the council was not pleased and the fact that two of their military airships were destroyed proves that they're pissed as hell.

"This will not go unpunished!" one of the council members angrily said as most of the council members yelled in agreement.

"This unprovoked attack on our ships is considered an act of war!" Said another.

"If these UNSC bastards want war, we'll give them a war that they'll never forget!" Said another councilman.