Chapter 12: Spirit of Fire and the Banished

Not Dead, Bitches! Typical is back! All the haters can go to hell! XD

Here's another chapter of Arc of the UNSC. Hope you enjoy.

Note: I only wrote this fanfiction because of a friend's request plus I did get some inspiration from authors such as BattleDroid1106.

Warning! This may not be perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaune was on the bridge of the Crocea Mors as he was looking at the view of the ship.

"Unidentified ship in range, sir!" One crewman said as he on the terminal/console.

Jaune ordered "Zoom in and give me a clear view on the ship." as the crewman zooms in on the ship as a hologram of the ship appears as it had shocked and surprised the entire crew of the Infinity-Class Supercarrier, Crocea Mors.

" as the crewman zooms in on the ship as a hologram of the ship appears as it had shocked and surprised the entire crew of the Infinity-Class Supercarrier, Crocea Mors

Jaune said as his eyes widened a bit as he was shocked at the sight. "Holy shit...it's the Spirit of Fire. I thought the ship and its crew has declared lost with all hands. I'd never thought I could actually see it in person."

"Holy shit. I thought they were all presumed to be KIA back in 2534." Said a random crewman.

"Yeah." Said another.

Jaune was looking at the Spirit of Fire as it was floating adrift towards Remnant as it was flying close to the planet and his fleet.

"Commander, we can assume the crew of the Spirit of Fire is alive and well now." Another crewman said to Jaune. He thinks for a bit as he then ordered the crewman "Patch me through the Captain of the Spirit of Fire."

"Understood sir." The crewman said.

Meanwhile at the Spirit of Fire

(Warning: This perspective may not be perfect. Hey, at least I can admit my flaws unlike most Wattpad writers.)

Captain Cutter and the crew of the Spirit of Fire had waken up from their cryo-chambers. Cutter was walking through the Halls while being saluted by any UNSC soldier or crewmen that walk past him as Captain Cutter walked towards the bridge of the ship. As he was walking there, he had heard and received a goodbye message from the Spirit of Fire's AI, Serina.

(Yeah. Imagine something like this. BTW. Warning! I'm not good with writing characters such as Cutter, so please understand and try to write this story better than me if you're gonna complain about it.)