(Not a Chapter) Omake: Big MAC.

Hey. Why not. I'm just trying something new.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Meanwhile on the UNSC Crocea Mors~
Location: Orbit of Remnant

Jaune said as he was too drunk "Fuck it! Let's just fire a motherfucking big MAC somewhere because fuck it, why not!? No, scratch that! Fire two motherfucking Big MACs!" (Not the McDonald's kind of Big Mac.)

"Uhh...sir. Are you okay?" A crew member said with concerned.

"I'm fine. Now fire dat MAC!" Jaune drunkenly ordered.

"....Yes Sir." The crew member said as a MAC was fired somewhere upon the planet of Remnant.

~Somewhere on Remnant~

Cardin (Lil Dick) Winchester was walking around outside Beacon Academy alone while all the other students except for Cardin were out on vacation or something.

"Ahh....this is a great day. A peaceful day and nothing will ruin this day." Cardin said.

Little did he know, Cardin 'Lil Dick' Winchester will receive a big suprise.

Cardin heard something and looked up the sky to see something coming at him.

"What the-" Cardin was cut off as he got disintegrated and one shot by the first Big MAC while the second Big MAC about to hit it's second target any moment now.

~Meanwhile at the Schnee Mansion~

Jacques was talking with Whitney about random boring shit.

"So. How's our slave labor doing today? They better make me a lot of money!" Jacques asked Whitney.

"Fine-" Whitney didn't finish his sentence as he and Jacques got one shot by the second Big MAC as the Schnee Mansion was also destroyed.

~Somewhere on~

"Damn son! They just got roasted!" Said an unknown voice as the ashes of Cardin, Jacques, and Whitney were seen in the background.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The End.

I don't even know why I wrote this.