Ticci Toby//Awkward

Well technically, this is supposed to be a shy reader oneshot but... well it would be since y'know (lemon)..
Ploot enjoy mah readers

---------
"This isnt quite right." Toby sighed, shifting his seat forward as though uncomfortable by his position "Our murder rates have been getting lower than before, super low."

You glanced at the line graph prepared infront of you, slightly flinching at the sudden drop of the dotted zigzag "You're right," You replied "This is very disturbing to see since we have been higher than this." You criticised the presentation.

Jeff pushed the door open, seeing the members crowded infront of the main man in the house, Slenderman "What's up fuckers?" He casually asked.

Clockwork moved her hair away from her face and spoke "We've been too soft to humans lately." She yawned "Our reputation is fading."

After what she said, everyone boomed into chats, filling the room with angered talks and nonsense blabbering, Slenderman had enough and slapped his stick on the wall as alarming everyone in the area to keep quiet

"Y/n and Toby figure the problem out since you two are very close to each other," Slenderman said "Then make sure to tell me later on"

You both looked at each other and nod.

"Ooooh~ Y/n and Toby sitting on a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-" Ben teased but was disturbed by a rough slap on his cheek.

You turned your attention to the person who slapped Ben, only to see Jane grabbing a fistful of his hair and dragging him outside the scene, Clockwork followed and waved bye to everyone.

"I knew I could trust her." You thought, clicking your tongue while folding your arms tightly as you curved your lips up to a small smile.

Toby nudged your arm and winked at you "Lets go now babe~" he cooed, resting his head on your shoulder making you speechless and blushing at his sudden action.

He placed his arm on your shoulder representing territory and that he is yours wether you like it or not.

"I dont care about killing now actually but what I want to do though," He whispered then faced you "Is having this time to catch up with you."

You sighed "You can't be serious right now."

"I am!"

"C'mon Tobias, we have no time for this." You exclaimed while narrowing your e/c eyes at him.

He pouted "Hey! No one uses my real name anymore-"

"Hah Tobias!!" Jeff yelled from downstairs where we were at the balcony.

Toby glared at him and Jeff swore he saw a glint of fury in his usual glowy choco colored eyes, Jeff raised his hands up high as to surrending to Toby who almost threw his hatchet at his face and make it worse as it is before. After the nonsense glaring contest they both have, he finally returned his attention to you and spoke about how he wanted to spend this day to you.

"Where are we going then?" You asked, raising your brow "Its not like Slendy is gonna let us out either, we're stuck here remember."

'Oh yeah, We need to report about the reasons why..' he thought before clasping his hands together "We should go to my room."

"And how is that a good idea?" You concerned, ready to leave him there with his weird ideas.

His eyes saddened and a tint of sorrow dropped on his smile "Fine, your room, I guess?" You unsurely agreed before being wrapped up with two strong arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Pfft.. can we go now?" You advised as you tried to push him off you, he noticed the annoyance in your face and let go of you willingly.