Homicidal Liu x Reader x Jeff//Changing states

---------------

Shortcut words you need to look out for.

M/n = mother's name
F/f = favorite food
M/h/c = mom's hair color

"Good morning darling!" Your mom greeted as she opened the curtains, curling her lips upward when she saw the moving truck came by with another car "Looks like we have a new neighbor!" She cheered, poking you to the side causing you to jerk up.

"What the he-"

"Language sweetie!"

You rolled your eyes and gestured for her to continue "The house beside us is now occupied, you're gonna have new friends!" She giggled frantically as if you were a small kid eager to socialize.

"So what? I bet they wont even like me, Im gonna sleep now peace." You told her as you gave a peace sign, retrieving your head on the comfy pillow. Your mother had enough of it and took your blanket off of you as the cold wind from the air conditioner swam through the fields of your skin "Stoooooop!"

She shook her finger at you and immediately pointed outside which means 'to go out and interact with them or else', you raised your brow challenging her "I'll change the wifi password." She said, smiling triumphantly.

"Fine fine fine, I'll go then."

She waved at you as you went off towards the neighbours "Im not a wallflower. I cant... just....I dont know talk to them like I actually care!" You pondered ; entering the front yard of the new people in the town.

"Liu! Come help Jeff with his things!" The woman in the house yelled as a brown haired boy came into appearance, his emerald eyes flickered through the car.

He went outside and as he did he caught a glimpse of you but chose to ignore as he was about to help his brother "Jeff, Im coming to save your butt!" He happily stated as he skipped towards the front porch where Jeff was tirelessly carrying a box of heavy objects, making you want to peek in because of the curiosity.

You opened your mouth to greet the two but closed it shut when someone bumped into you, you looked back and saw a firm looking female who looked at you and gave you a small smile, it was Barbara, one of your mom's friends who loved to treat people greetings before continuing their stay at the neighbourhood.

You paused for a moment, sensing an awful change of vibe in the air, glancing around for what made this occurrence; you simply shrugged this off after rolling your eyes off through nothing and placed your attention again to the mother who stood happily infront of the family of four.

"Barbara, are you going to greet them too?" You asked but was clearly not a proper question since you already know the reply.

"Yes y/n. I even brought Billy this time since I saw they had kids." As she said that, a male and the said lady you heard awhile ago "Oh looks like they are the parents!"

You looked at where she was looking and she was indeed right, you tried to look more decent to give off a good outcome for your family and theirs, in fact you were forced anyways "Hi! I'm y/n l/n, I live next door." You told them.

"What a nice kid for you to be able to greet us." She smiled "Im Margaret and this is my Husband Peter; also these are our two sons Jeff and Liu."

"Billy come over here and say hi atleast." Barbara ordered as she gestured for her son to go here.

"Hi." He simply said before running off to play again 'Very thoughtful' you thought.

"Oh right! I almost forgot," said Barbara, "My son is having his birthday, you all should come really."