A Halloween special!!

Is ThIs FrEe ReAl EsTaTe?!

Im so sorry but I had to...
But happy halloween.

(>°□°)> 💞💕❤💓🔫<(-_- <)
^ ^
| reader |author:acceptmylove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonlight illuminated the windows of the quiet mansion as the people occupying it chatted about the halloween event that was about to take place in this creepy night, Jeff stood near the doorway with his fake fangs on as he proudly show off his huge cape that reached his feet and as for Ben drowned who was covered in makeup for he was a supposedly zombie, the tenants were mildly horrifying but if you look upon their past it'll sure haunt you for the whole evening.

"Jeff, stop shoving your cape at my face!" Yelled ben as he pushed him gently "My zombie face would fade!"

"Who cares, ben besides," he sassed before showing a toothed grin, making sure that he gave it away with his vampire looks "Im fabulous!"

Jane scoffed his remark as she fixed her witch hat and wiped off the dirt of her wand that used to be a lost stick in the attic but she managed to make it more magical "Natalie, you look stunning in that ghost err dress?"

"This is the only thing i could do in the last minute since I only realized this morning that its halloween." She blurted, hardly seeing her frustrated face because of her black dyed hair that covered every inch of her head "Why do we even have to wear these, were literally monsters already."

Jane faced her before pecking her cheek "Its a wonderful celebration and also I really love dressing up with the others and probably end up killing someone because of uhh instincts. But I also really love hanging out with you Natalie."

"Me too Jane!"

"Whatever lovebirds, y/n is coming down with her outfit," Ben informed "Please wear something kinky please wear something kinky." He chanted, closing his eyes while crossing his fingers.

Ej punched him at his back as he glared at the short elf "She's infront of you weirdo."

You brushed off the dirt on your shorts "What are you supposed to be?" Jeff asked as he crossed his arms.

"A vampire hunter. Sally told me it fits with the character so why not?" You teased as you winked at Jeff-cula infront of you ; holding a stake on your hand.

Jeff rolled his eyes "Well then vampire killer, Slendy is giving a role check on the tenants now for err the hunt." He said, clutching his knife tightly making kissy noises.

You stormed through the living room where Slendy was there with a 'Wait is he cosplaying as sailor moon?!' You thought trying not to break into a laughing fit as Sally stood beside him with a Kirby onesie 'So adorable' you complimented as her eyes traced the room until she stopped to your figure.

"Y/n!!" She yelled practically jumping unto you "You look pretty, I think Im jelous."

"Dont get me started honey, you look so adorable that you can make a whole crowd die of cuteness. Im supposed to be the one who'll envy." You said as you faced her with determination.

"I-I you sound like a 50 year old woman.."

*cue crickets* "I swear Sally if you werent to so darn adorable.."

"Y/n" slendy called, gesturing you to sit "I assume that you are dressed as some rebel teenager?"

"What?! Hell no!" You yelled, pointing your [fav. Weapon] at him menacingly "Im a vampire hunter. Well atleast I think I am."

"Okay let me check you off the list. R-E-B-E-L-L-I-O-U-S T-E-E-N-A-G-E-R." He spelled out, writing it slowly as possible.

"Hey!! I can hear y'know!"

"Y-y/n." Toby stuttered, blushing of embarassment as he covered his body with the curtain for he was near the window "I-I d-dont think th-this fits m-me."

You stood up and grabbed the fabric off him to see him in the most hottest 'I cant believe I can sin with just looking' costume "I think Im gonna pass out now." You blurted as blood drip from your nose.

Masky and Hoodie showed up out of nowhere both in pirate attires "Oh hey y/n and to- Toby what are you wearing it looks so sinful." Tim yelled, closing bryan's eyes "Dont look child, you'll die of sins."

"But Im a killer therefore Im already sinning my whole life and I even made a career out of it-"

"Shush bryan you do not want to know what is infront of your very own eyes."

You paused well literally, you cant control your bodily functions when a horrifyingly handsome young man with a cat costume nearly making you want to consume him, is there "Tim catch me." You ordered as your body went limp and fell on the floor harshly.

"You killed her Toby." Bryan explained as he whispered something to Tim and so they started to break into a sobbing mess, crying over the fainted body of the dear y/n.

Grinny the cat passed by with his knight armor, drinking a glass of warm milk as he saw the two males dramatically holding each other while surrounding the female who laid sleeping infront of them while Toby sat down on the couch, crying since he 'murdered' you supposedly.

"Uhhh guys what happened?" Grinny asked as he took a small sip out of the cup "Why is y/n lying on the ground?"

"A horrifying scene!" Jeff gasped as he faked a puke nearly sounding like a dying whale, Ben just sat down on the floor thinking on how he ended up on this hell where all the people are dramatically sighing, gasping quite possibly throwing themselves on random objects and crying.

Slendy saw the commotion and just let it be, he always had to witness the drama the tenants had to do but he's surprised that Ej stayed to watch this, he used to break it out or either leave it before it gets too 'cringy'.

Sally came back with Laughing Jack, Puppeteer, Lost Silver and Homicidal Liu who just came back from hunting for the winter "I dont even want to know what happened here." Liu sighed, facepalming at the scene where Jeff was holding y/n's hand and whispering demonic chants for some reason, maybe trying to revive her?.

When Liu was about to leave as if on cue, y/n woke up as she groaned in pain "Why the fudge are you all surrounding me?" You asked, rubbing your head.

"Y/n you're awake!" Sally happily uttered, jumping on your lap as you let off a small tear on how much it hurt when she landed on you "There was this show where Tim and Bryan had to climb the couch and do the-"

"Please dont tell me they did the titanic scene."

"They did!" Sally replied mocking the voices of Rose and Jack.

"Jeff why are you crying, Toby you too?!"

"We miss you y/n!" They exclaimed, wrapping you in a hug as the other joined in.

Liu stayed in a distance from you "Liu come here." You told him as he shook his head.

"Im alright here."

"No. Come here."

He eventually gave up and decided to join in with the group hug.

"I love halloween."

----------------------------------