Jeff the Killer x Male!Vamp! Reader//Worth

Requested by: @MIGATTENOGOKUIGOKU

This will appear as a different au where vampires exist and no...it wont be like twilight. .-.

Happy halloween

This will be a male x male!reader oneshot owo

btw it was apparently said that Jeff's real name is Jeff C. Hodek so I apologize for making his name wrong but after research, the author prevailed that his full name was that so yosh!
------------------------------------------------------------------

In this world, Vampires were among all and even if they are, they abused the power and continued treating humans as if they were just mere pebbles on a nearby sidewalk, humans were smart and intelligent but as witty as they are,  they cant find a weakness nor even interact with vamps without getting sucked out of their last blood but that was long ago. In the modern society, vampires were still higher than the beings but this time they were more careful and that their reputation has been taken care of since they grew more gentle towards the humans, heck there was even a marriage among vampires and humans. Alas! There are still people who hated them and one of them is-

"I hate them." A male in a black school uniform said as he tugged his necktie "They think that I could just easily trust those vile creatures well thats where they're wrong."

"Lay it off Jeff." Ben said as he played his 3ds, only looking up when he really wanted to.

Jeff scrunched up his nose and walked off leaving the blond elf all to himself as he played his game on a hallway just near their classroom.

"People are stupid believing that va-" he got cut off when a small figure bumped into his chest, he barely was pushed back but the person fell on their butt, they were wearing a hoodie and a face mask.

"Im sorry." The voice was a boy, he stood up and looked up at the taller male, Jeff, he has e/c colored eyes that pierced through his look. His s/c tone flattered the other male.

"Tsk. Be careful who you bump into ya lil shit." Jeff remarked as he was about to leave when a cold hand touched his arm, unsettled, he looked back and saw the same person.

"Y/n."

"Huh?"

"My name is y/n l/n..."

Jeff was taken aback by his actions and decided to introduce himself as well. "Im Jeff C. Hodek but people call me Jeff." 'Wait why am I introducing myself?!' He thought as he waved off before getting stopped again by his cold touch "Geez Stop that!"

"I'm lost." You said as you grabbed his sleeve harshly.

Jeff sighed and then nodded agreeing to leading you towards your classroom only to make you scatter away from his reach, he didnt want clingy people after all, "Where is your class?"

"Its homeroom class-A."

"Smart-ass." Jeff whispered, enough to make the small man question it but was brushed off by Jeff when he walked off towards your classroom.

The silence was very well...Awkward as you grasped the bag's strings, you weren't talkative and you'd rather go straight to the point than circling around from the main topic, you pulled your face mask down exposing your pink lips since it was hella hot in one of the school's isolated hallways, Jeff stared down on you and thought of something before looking away blushing.

"What's wrong?" You questioned.

He blushed even more before saying "I'd rather not say it-"

"Y/n!!!!" Shouted a female who was grinning happily showing her fangs which made Jeff take a step back and the look of disgust appeared. "You're Late and who is the person you are with?"