SEQUEL??

HI! I feel like I'm always writing I'm all caps lmao. bUt it's currently 3:25am where I live and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm not sure why I'm eVEn awake but it got me thinking and wanting to do 1000000 things with this sudden burst of creativity I came up with an idea ;)

Soooo I know I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a sequel for this book but my creative side is taking over and I really want to because #lachie forEvER  <3

SO I came up with like a description but I'm kinda struggling with the plot of the book? Like it's going to focus on Richie and Laceys relationship throughout high school and their friendships with the rest of the group and stuff like that cause they're gonna be around 16/17ish and I want it to be funny and cute and I wanna mess with your guys' emotions because why not ;)

Here's the description IF I were to go through with making a sequel

Title - "TEENAGE DREAM"
Description - 'YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M LIVING A TEENAGE DREAM'
          'THE WAY I TURN YOU ON?'

SO yeah that's it idk if you guys got the memo but I based the description off of Katy perry's song because it's liFE and I'm sure you guys put two and two together to realize Richie would be saying the second part ;)
But uhhhh yeah let me know pleaseeeeeeee if you guys would actually want a sequel because I'm conflicted :/ also it would help ALOT if you guys left me suggestions on how to go about with the plot and certain things you would like to read in the sequel that I didn't write in this book. Like certain scenarios, things some of em would say IDK just comment and help a girl out :)

ALSO if I'm going to write this since the characters are older would you guys feel comfortable with certain sexual scenes taking place or? Obviously I probably won't have them do the dirty (unless yall wildin' and want that) but yeah uh let me know?