Blake Belladonna x Reader

It's pretty short, but it's honest work. Based on Si La Quieres by Selena Quintanilla. Hope you like it!

Blake Belladonna.

The thought of her just made your heart race. First off, Blake Belladonna was gorgeous. Her shining amber eyes and her soft raven hair correspond perfectly, with her cute feline ears to top it all. However, beauty wasn't the only thing that you admire, her perseverance for Faunus equality reminds you how selfless she is. She's so wonderful and such a dream, you constantly ask yourself, How does she not have many people falling for her?

Sun Wukong.

Your best friend, the one you trust the most out of all your friends. He's a kindhearted guy for sure, a bit of a dum-dum, but you love him anyway. Yet, it was difficult to still feel that way about him when he told you about his secret crush on Blake.

"I can trust you right?" Sun asks reluctantly, his tail swishing back and forth uncontrollably. You pat his back to comfort him, "Whatever you have to say, I won't tell a single soul."

He smiles, "You know Blake?" You nod, and he continues, "I have a crush on her, and I want to ask her on a date soon."

You freeze. You tried to stop yourself from feeling shattered, but you already felt the heavy pit in your stomach, and it felt horrible.

You force yourself to smile sweetly, you didn't care if it was genuine or not, but you'd hate seeing Sun heartbroken if he didn't get the confidence he needs, "That's great! I'm so happy for you!"

He shivers, "Whenever I think about her, I feel tingles from my head to tail! Oh, I just wish I could have the courage to ask her!" You scoff, "You have enough courage to show your abs to the world, I'm pretty sure you have the courage to talk her into going somewhere with you."

"Besides, I've seen the way she looks at you, Sun. I know heart eyes when I see them."

It's true, whenever they talk to each other, you see many things in Blake's eyes. You can see anxiety, love, and tenderness.

Perhaps she never came to feel something strong for me.

And you refuse to admit to yourself that they would look good with each other. Although you still hold onto the thought of kissing her and holding her close. 

Maybe in my mind, that's all I want to see.

Sun calls out your name, "I think I'm going to talk to her now, but what do you think I should say?"

You sigh, I hope you don't talk to her at all.

"There's many things to say."

You decide to surrender to the part of you that still latches to the small hope that you and Blake have a chance.

  "If I were you, I'd tell her that you love her more than anyone. Tell her that you can't live without her. Tell her anything from your heart. And Sun, if you love her, go on and tell her so. You shouldn't lose a moment without her, because I know that she awaits you."

Sun's lips slightly quivers, "(Y/N), how did I get such a great friend like you?"

You chuckle, "I'm one of a kind, now go on, she's waiting."

He stands up and holds out a hand, "Do you want to come too?"

You shake your head, "It's okay, I'll stay here."

He runs off, and you finally let out the tears that you held back.

(probably doin a winter x reader next or whateves who knows)