Christmas ~Jensen Ackles

Today was December 23 and you and your lovely boyfriend,  were going to visit your family in (H/T) hometown.  

"Does your family still like me?" Jensen asked keeping his eyes on the road,  while nervously changing his grip on the steering wheel. "No" you replied simply,  at this Jensen looked over to you with wide eyes,  but before he could speak again,  "They love you J!  Probably more than they do me... " You replied grabbing his hand and smiling at him.

"Oh,  thank god.. " He said tightening his grip a little.  You just smiled and enjoyed the ride.  Almost there you thought. 

~Half Hour Later~

"We're here,  sweetheart. " Jensen gently shook your knee.  You slowly awoke,  before looking out your window and seeing snow fall all around before noticing your wonderfully lit home.  "Let's head inside. " He leaned over and kissed your cheek,  before opening his door and coming around to your side to help you out.  "J, I was born and raised here,  I know how to walk in the snow. " You said playfully snaking his arm.

You knocked on the door before it was opened by your mother,  "(Y/n)! " She shouted gleefully,  wrapping you in her warm arms,  " Hiya Mom. " You said in her ear,  taking in her familiar smell.  "Jensen! " She said releasing you,  enveloping him in a hug. 

You stepped into your childhood home,  smelling Christmas every where.  "Hey sis! " Your sister Maggie said walking down the stairs and hugging you,  before walking over to her childhood crush,  "I'm never gonna get used to hugging Jensen freaking Ackles. " She giggled hugging him.  You and Jensen shared a look before laughing.

"Hey sweetie. " You dad said wrapping you up in his arms,  "hi daddy! " You said a soft smile on your face.  "Jensen." He said shaking your boyfriends hand,  gripping it a little tightly,  "Dad,  play nice. " You scolded him. 

A couple of hours hand passed,  and your grandparents showed up,  and so did your brother, his wife,  and two kids.  It was getting late and you and Jensen had an early start tomorrow so you wanted to get some sleep. 

"Sorry,  if they're overwhelming you. " You said biting your lip.  "Nonsense,  I love your family! " He replied squeezing you,  and nuzzling your face,  making you giggle. 

When you guys woke up it was 5 am,  "Babe,  c'mon.  We have to get up. " You said tugging on his arm,  "five more minutes. " He mumbled.  "No,  we have to get up now,  don't make me leave your ass here. " At this he perked up.  You both headed downstairs to where your whole family was waiting to say goodbye,  of course minus the twins,  who were still baby's. 

"Well,  come back soon sweetheart. " Your grandma said giving you a kiss on the cheek,  "I will.  Love you grandma. You too grandpa!" You shouted at your grandfather who was to stubborn to leave the warmth of the house. 

"Oh,  I'm gonna cry. " You mom said,  "mom,  don't cry!  I'll still call whenever I can! " You said,  hugging her tightly.  "I love you,  baby.  Just stay safe ok? " She said hugging you back,  you nodded before looking of to your dad,  "later,  old man. " You said giggling and everyone else chuckling,  "oh shut up. " He said with a smile on his face before hugging you.  "Where'd Jensen go? " Your mom asked.  " Oh he's putting the bags in the car. " You said pointing to the car.

You and your family chatted for a bit,  waiting for Jensen to return to say goodbye.  You were talking to your grandma,  when he hands flew up to her mouth,  "oh my goodness! " You heard you mom shout.  "What? " You asked her worriedly.  She placed her hands on your shoulders before turning you around,  to see Jensen down on one knee,  holding his mom's wedding ring out. 

"(Y/n),  I love you with every part of my being.  You are my life,  the air I need to breath,  the beat to my heart.  Your my other half. " He said smiling.  The cold winter ari,  nipping at his face making his nose and cheeks flush a light pink.  A tear rolled down your cheek,  while your hands covered your mouth,  hiding a smile,  "so  (y/n),  (y/m/n),  (y/l/n).  Will your marry me? " He asked holding out the ring.

You nodded rapidly before grabbing his face and pulling him up for a passionate kiss.  You let go and he slipped the beautiful ring onto your finger,  you stood there staring at it for a minute,  before looking up at him through teary eyes.  You jumped on him,  and give him a huge hug,  nuzzling your face into his neck.  Your whole family cheered,  while he lifted you and spun you around.

"Merry Christmas,  baby. " He whispered into your ear,  before kissing you again.