You Deserve It - Part 2

Dean had been off all day, you were beginning to worry that maybe it was because of the "fight" last night.

Maybe he had changed his mind about loving Lisa. Maybe he really did want her and everything that came with her, everything you could never give him.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a very large man jogging into the kitchen, Sam. A smile formed on your face as he returned it, "Whatcha making?" He asked digging through the fridge, probably for his after-run shake.

"Omelette's with a side of bacon. Want one?" You asked giving your attention back to the eggs cooking on the stove while the moose of a man leaned on the counter, drinking his shake.

"Omelette? Yes. Bacon, no." He scrunched up his nose at the grease covered meat, causing a small laugh to erupt from your lips, "Oh and add kale please." He stated standing and leaving the room to hopefully take a shower.

A few moments later, Dean walked into kitchen. He stayed quiet and was seemingly keeping to himself as he just stood there, eyeing you then the bacon.

Letting out a sigh you grabbed a piece of the bacon and turned around facing him, with a raised eyebrow you reached the bacon towards him, but as he reached out for it, you raised it slightly high and behind your head.

"What's you're deal today Winchester?" You asked popping out your hip and staring into his eyes. He blushed and stuttered slightly while rubbing at the back of his neck,"Well?"

He straightened and took a deep breath before squaring his shoulders and grabbing the bacon from your hand, dropping it back onto the plate.

You looked at him suspiciously as he rubbed his hands across his jeans, suddenly becoming nervous, "Dean, seriously... What's wrong?" You wondered, reaching out and grabbing his hand which snapped him out of his head and his eyes shot up to yours, a gentle smile forming on his lips.

Before you had time to comprehend, he dropped to a knee and slowly pulled something out of his pocket, "This is not how I wanted to do this... But seeing you here, it just seems right." He sighed looking down before looking back up to you, squeezing your hand in his hand. "When I met you, I had no idea this is where we would end up, but I'm so glad this is where we landed."

As if a brick wall just smacked you, you gasped and covered your mouth with your free hand as tears sprung to your eyes, "Dean I-" he cut you off before you could finish.

"Please just let me finish..." He pleaded with soft eyes, a few tears of his own gathering in the corners of his eyes. He took a deep breath and opened his other hand, his mother's ring laying in his palm, causing a few tears to slip down your cheeks, a wide bright smile on your face.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?" He said almost pleadingly as a shyness took him over.

You stood still for a second sniffling, he sighed almost defeatedly and looked down a few tears landing on the tile floor beneath you. He moved and let go of your hand, bringing his now free hand up to wipe at his face.

You shot down onto your knees, realizing you had left him hanging. Gathering his face up in your hands you made him look up at you, giving him a huge smile, you smashed your lips to his. He didn't reciprocate for a second, before his brain caught up and he grabbing your face roughly, pulling you into him and onto his lap.

You giggled and broke the kiss and he wrapped an arm behind your back to hold you there, "Yes!" You shouted excitedly, hugging him hard and close.

He laughed loudly and pulled back slightly, grabbing your hand and slipping the ring onto your finger, which surprisingly fit perfectly, "had it sized awhile back." He told you, seeing the confusion written on your face.

"W-when?" You asked thinking back, but not being to remember a time when he could've.

He grabbed your face and kissed you again before pulling back and standing up, pulling you with him, "When we started dating."

Your eyes widened and he nodded, telling you he was serious. You laughed loudly and kissed his lips again, sniffing the air you smelt the burnt eggs and quickly whipped around to turn off the stove.

When you turned around, Dean was running out of the kitchen shouting, "Sammy! I'm gettin married!"