Beautiful Loser~Dean Winchester

A/N
So this was a story in its self,  but I kinda lost inspiration for it,  so I just turned it into a short!

You and Dean made your way to the nearest bar.  Sam is gone.  He's gone,  and you can't bring him back.

"I can't (y/n)... " Dean said quietly sipping his whiskey, you knew exactly what he was talking about.  "Dean,  we made a promise. " You said gently,  placing your hand on his shoulder.

You always had a thing for the older Winchester,  and for a while when you first started working with them,  you two dated.  It didn't last long however,  you both just got distant and it just kinda...  Ended.  But your feelings never did quite go away.

He shrugged your hand off,  making you frown,  "Screw the deal,  (y/n)!  He's my brother,  and now he's gone! " He shouted.  He sounded so heartbroken,  and how could you blame him,  it was his brother.  Watching a tear slid down his cheek made your heartbreak even more,  "He's my brother. " He whispered more to himself than anyone else,  but you still heard him.  You rested your head on his slouched over shoulder.  You didn't know what to say,  Sam wasn't really your brother.  It felt like it,  but he wasn't.  You didn't know what you could do or say to help him,  so you just kept your trap shut. 

~Later That Night~

Sitting in the Impala,  you didn't know what to do next.  Go out and get a job?  Stay with Dean?  Continue your hunting life? 

"So,  now what? " You asked genuinely not knowing what to do.  And if there was one thing you've learned over the past 18 years,  when in doubt,  turn to a Winchester.  "We keep our promise I guess... " He mumbled still unsure.  You placed your hand on his,  "Listen Dean,  whatever you choose,  just know,  I'll always be with you. " And you meant it.  Even if he did choose Lisa,  you wouldn't leave him.  You would stay as close to possible to him,  you'd follow him to the ends of the earth.  You loved him.

He turned his hand over and gripped yours.  This is it.  You thought,  he's gonna choose me.  You smiled at the thought,  but he said next made your smile disappear,  but you were quick to replace it with a fake smile,  "Will you come with me to Lisa's? " He asked,  unintentionally breaking your heart.  "Of course. " You replied squeezing his hand,  the movement making him smile.  He let go of your hand and started up the car before making the trip to Lisa's.