Sky High~Jensen Ackles

Today was the county Fair,  and you and your friend were currently waiting in this line to go on a helicopter ride.  You hated riding in helicopters,  simply because its basically a giant metal bird.  How safe.

Anyways,  your friend had convinced you to go on one ride,  and if you didn't like it,  which you guaranteed you wouldn't,  that you could pick whatever you wanted to do for the rest of the day. 

Standing in line just made you all the more nervous.  You saw a bunch of people waiting for their turn,  and the fact that you were up next,  made you want to instantly back out of the deal.  But you wanted to swim,  and your friend didn't.  But she'd have to.

"Next! " You heard,  making you freeze.  "(Y/n),  your up next.  Go! " Your friend said shoving you forward.  You turned around and glared at your friend,  which soon turned into an anxious look,  "I don't think I can do this... " You said looking down,  "Screw that I can't do it. " You said.  You felt someone place a heavy hand on your shoulder,  when you turned around you were met with the most gorgeous pair of green eyes,  that belonged to the most god-like face you've ever seen.

"Hey,  don't worry.  I'll be taking you up,  and I promise you'll be fine,  and if you get scared,  I'll bring you right back down,  ok? " He asked gently.  You were so flustered,  that all you could do was stare.  He chuckled a little,  before introducing himself,  "I'm Jensen. " He said pulling you off to the side,  so other people could go through.  "(Y-y/n)" You stuttered.  "Your cute when you blush,  you know that? " He asked with a shit eating grin,  and only then did you notice that just talking to this perfect specimen was making you blush.  "Well,  you ready to go up? " He asked gesturing towards his copter.

"Under three conditions. " Now it was your turn to smirk,  "one,  if we crash and I die,  you pay for the funeral. " He nodded,  "two,  if we crash and I get hurt,  your paying for all the medical bills. " He nodded again,  "And three, " Your smirk doubled in size,  "If everything goes fine,  like you insist it will,  you take me on a date. " You said crossing your arms.  He looked down blushing and chuckling. 

He looked back up at you with a hungry, lustful smirk, "Oh,  sweetheart.  I was already planing on doing that. "

A/N
So this one was kinda short,  but I was thinking of making a part,  let me know if I should!