We'll Meet Again~Dean Winchester

Running down the hallway, you stopped to catch your breath. The thudding of his heavy boots had stopped behind you and you turned around to make sure the coast was clear.

You had no idea what had happened. You and your husband came up to this hotel for a nice getaway/business deal. Then suddenly he went psycho. He stopped coming to the room at night, he just stayed up working on his book constantly. You began to wonder if it was the hotel driving him mad.

Suddenly, you swore you heard the beginning notes of the song, "We'll Meet Again" being played on the piano. Dean didn't know how to play the piano. Then you remembered Mr. Hallorann. He was the head chef, but he lived in town. Perhaps he decided to come up to check on everyone but got distracted by the grand piano in the ballroom.

Rushing back towards the ballroom, you moved swiftly in order to hopefully avoid your deranged husband, stepping into the room, you shouted for the chef, "Dick!" You yelled, hoping he'd perk up at your words.

But he didn't, instead he continued to play away on the piano. Creeping over to him, you placed a soft hand on his shoulder, "Mr. Hallorann?" You said softly but still received no indication that he was even listening.

Shaking his shoulder you began to grow more panicked, "Dick please! We have to leave! Now!" You said loudly. Your shaking made him tip back and fall off the piano bench, "Dick!" You looked him over quickly, his eyes were wide and glazed over, seemingly full of fear.

But then your eyes caught a glimpse of something on his wrists, letting out a shrill scream, you stood quickly and dropped his limp, cut open wrist onto the floor.

Suddenly, the music started up again. But it wasn't just the piano anymore. It was like a record was being played right next to your ears. That's when you heard his voice. His beautifully unmistakable voice that somehow now haunted your dreams.

Whipping around, you watched as he slowly approached you in a suit and holding a wine glass, "We'll meet again," he began, still stalking towards you with a brilliant smile yet something wicked in his eyes, "Don't know where, don't know when!" He wrapped an arm around your waist and dipped you down as you were frozen in place, almost like you were hypnotized.

"But I know we'll meet again some sunny day~"

Hi! I know this was short but I absolutely love the shining and got a streak of motivation, so I figured why not?

Remember to stay indoors guys and be washing your hands!

Love y'all
-Hannah❣️