You Deserve It~Dean Winchester

You and Dean had just gotten back from a nasty hunt with a demon,  and you were both exhausted,  both emotionally and physically.  That demon said some pretty nasty things to Dean,  bringing up past deaths,  that even though he denied it,  they still weighed heavy on his shoulders.

You both made your way to your shared room,  after saying goodnight to Sammy of course.  You and Dean had been dating for a little over 4 years,  and it has been the best four years of your life.  Waking up each morning for the past 3 years,  next to him has been your favorite part.  Sometimes you wake before him,  and just watch him peacefully sleep.  Other mornings he'd wake up before you,  and pepper your face with kisses,  and on those amazing mornings when one of you would wake up,  finding the bed a mess,  and clothes scattered everywhere after a passionate night,  were always your favorites. 

Once you made it to your room,  Dean sat on the bed,  and began unlacing his shoes,  before pulling off his shirt and jeans and changing,  while you put on a tank top and shorts. 

"(Y/n),  maybe you should go stay in your old room tonight... " He said not looking at you.  You frowned at the thought of waking up without him,  "Why? " You asked your lower lip trembling.  Is he dumping me?  You asked yourself.  "I think I should just be alone tonight. " He said again trying and failing to persuade you. 

"Dean,  if this is about what that demon said,  it's not true.  Any of it! " You exclaimed walking carefully towards his back.  His head was hanging down,  and his shoulders were slumped over.  You wanted to cry at the sight,  but you were fighting back the tears,  for him.  "How so,  (y/n)! " He shouted,  making you reel back in shock,  "how so? " He whispered asking himself.

You walked up to him,  and wrapped your arms around his waist, leaning you head onto his back,  "Dean,  don't push me away...  Please... " You begged,  tears brimming in your eyes.  "I don't deserve you,  (y/n). " He whimpered,  making a tear slip down your cheek.  You leaned your head off of him,  and backed up a little.  "Don't you dare say that!  You deserve me,  and so much more! " You argued more tears making their way down your cheeks,  "Whatever that demon said,  it's not true!  I don't care what him, anyone,  or even yourself says,  Dean!  None of that was your fault,  and you need to see that." You said your voice softening,  you saw a tear slip from his eye,  and land on his dresser he was standing in front of,  right next to a picture of you and him.  You walked back over to him and once again,  wrapped your arms around him,  "I love you,  and I would be honored to have your love.  But I don't deserve you,  you deserve a family and an 'Apple Pie Life' and you could've had that with Ben and Lisa if it wasn't for me being so selfish. I should've moved far away from you guys, and let you live your life." You said your voice shaking with emotion.  You leaned you forehead on Dean's back,  and let a few tears fall onto his shirt.  By now he had his hands on yours,  and gripped them tighter when you said Lisa's name,  "But don't you ever,  for a second think that you don't deserve the world,  Dean Winchester.  Because you do... " You trailed off.

He turned around and made you look up at him,  "I love you,  so much.  It's scary. " He let out a soft laugh,  reaching up his rough,  calloused hand to wipe away,  soom of your tears,  "But as much as I love you, my love for lisa,  it's never gonna go away. " He said sadly.  You released him and backed away,  you could practically hear your heart shatter into a million pieces,  but he grabbed your hand,  "But I'm not,  in love with her anymore,  I love you,  (y/n)  I love you so much,  and I'm never letting that go.  Not for her,  not for anyone. " As the words left his lips,  your heart was glued back together,  and he pulled you in for a passionate,  needy kiss.

He lifted you up off the ground never once breaking the kiss,  that soon turned into a rough make out session,  releasing all the stress of the last few weeks.  He soon trailed his lips down your jaw,  to you neck and shoulder.. Biting,  kissing,  and licking,  every patch of skin he could get to.  All the while you carded your fingers in his hair,  making sure he never went far. 

He laid you gently on the bed,  bringing his lips back up to yours,  you put your hands on either side of his face,  while one of his hands went to your waist and the other one stayed rested on your lower back.  Your legs were wrapped tightly around him, and you arched into him,  bringing you both as close as possible.  Tears began to fall down your cheeks,  and he stopped to look at you,  he brought his hand up to your face,  and wiped the tears away,  "Hey,  Hey,  Why are you crying?  Am I hurting you? " He asked a frown setting upon his face,  and worry in his eyes.  You just pulled his forehead to yours and whispered gently,  "You deserve this,  and I need you to see that. " You whimpered a little,  making him bump his nose into yours.  "Well if I see it,  I need you to see that you're worth it too,  babe. " He whispered putting his hand behind your head and twisting his fingers in your hair.  "Deal." You said,  before passionately kissing him,  with everything in you.  Saying a thousand words all at the same time. 

The rest of the night was filled with,  passion,  love,  loud moans,  and screams of pleasure.  Poor Sammy.

~Deans POV~

The next morning I woke up,  with a smile on my face,  seeing her naked,  sleeping form tangled with mine,  as the sun slowly leaked through the currents,  highlighting all the perfect parts, making her look more gorgeous if possible.  Her messy hair was spread out on my chest and over her face,  making me chuckle,  while she grunted and tightened her grip on me.  My arm was wrapped around her shoulders holding her close,  as she head laid on my chest,  and her arms were wrapped around my waist,  and our legs were one huge mess of limbs.  I'm sure there were dents in the wall from last night,  my smile only grew at the thought.  I reached my arm up and around my head and under my pillow.  That's when I felt it,  and remembered it was there,  I pulled out a small, black, velvety box and opened it up.  Inside was my mom's engagement ring,  it was just a silver band,  nothing much,  but that was just the engagement ring,  when or -if,  if she actually says yes-  we get married,  I'm going to get a bigger,  nicer ring.  Today is the day.  I thought,  today's the day I'm gonna propose.