Lady and the Tramp ~ Dean Winchester

Got the idea while watching the new lady and the tramp movie lol

She was a sophisticated lady and he was a rough and tough street boy. She was convinced he was no good the moment he stumbled into her back yard.

"Who are you!?" She shouted at him, standing up from her porch swing and running to the back door.

"No wait!" He shouted after her, running up to her porch steps but stopping once he noticed the heavy glare set in her eyes, "please don't scream... I'm not here to hurt you." He assured you, showing his hands to show you he didn't have anything to hurt you with.

She calmed her breathing and took a step closer to him, she noticed his dazzling green eyes sparkling in the sun and the freckles on his nose and cheeks were popping.

"Who are you..." She asked more calmly this time, they both looked over her fence into the neighbors yard at a loud shouting of the name Dean.

"My name is Mr.Winchester." He told her taking a step closer to her. Winchester, why did that sound so familiar, "You're probably thinking of my brother, Sam Winchester. The best lawyer in the state." He smiled slightly, pride shining through him.

She nodded her head and stared him down, "Listen ma'am, I don't have the time out here to explain what I'm doing. Please let me in?" He practically begged her, watching over his shoulder for the approaching police.

"I'll let you in, once I know why you're in my yard." She told him standing her ground, her face unwavering. He looked around bouncing all the balls of his feet before pulling a package of cold lunch meat out of his knapsack.

"I stole this. I know its bad, but I'm starving. So please, just let me in..." Looking at him, she noticed how his figure wasn't quite as full as it should be. Sure he had muscle, but for a man he was rather scrawny.

Sighing she nodded her head and opened her back door, ushering him in, "hurry up now. If I get caught letting you in, I'll be taken downtown too." He smiled at her and quickly went inside.

She walked in behind him and looked into the backyard before closing her curtains. "Did you steal that for yourself?" She asked pointing to the package in his hand.

"Well," he rubbed the back of his neck shyly, "theres some kids who live down my alley with their mom... They don't always get to eat."

She smiled gently at him and nodded her head, pushing her hair behind her ear, "I see..." He stood there and watched her almost curiously, "what?"

He kept eye contact and began speaking with her, "Not to offend you miss, but surely you have a husband who will be coming home soon, if that clock is correct it says five o'clock. And to afford a nice house like this, you'd need to work at the mill..."

Her eyebrows raised slightly as she stared at him, "You're a smart man. But no, I used to live with my father. Before he passed..." She said sadly, the memory still fresh in her mind.

He smiled at her sadly, "My mistake ma'am..." Just then a knock came from the front door, making him whip around before looking at her pleading, "Please, just... Tell them I'm not here."

She rushed to the front door to peek out the small hole and saw a police officer standing in front of her door impatiently, she turned around to the man and mouthed to him, "Hide!" He nodded his head and made himself scarce.

Opening the door she smiled sweetly up at the officer, "Hello sir, how may I help you?" She asked him batting her lashes up at him.

He stammered at her beauty before standing straight and clearing his throat, "We're looking for a fugitive ma'am. About this tall," he held his hand far above his head, "he looks scruffy, mean, and i wouldn't put it past him to threaten ya."

She rolled her eyes slightly, "no haven't seen him around here... Am I safe officer?" She asked innocently, leaning towards him with wide eyes.

He smiled down at her and puffed out his chest, "Yes miss, as long as I'm here I'll get him off the streets in a jiffy." He told her confidently. She smiled and leaned back into place with a content smile, "call the station if you see him?"

She nodded her head and politely said her goodbyes before closing the door and turning around, "Mr. Winchester?" She shouted through the house but received no answer.

Walking to the back of the house, the door leading outside was wide open and she noticed a few carrots uprooted from her garden.

Gasping she turned angry and stomped her foot down loudly, "That tramp!"