「Mr. lonely」☀︎

my name is Lonely, nice to meet you

in·fat·u·a·tion
inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
noun: infatuation; plural noun: infatuations
an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.

in·fat·u·a·tioninˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/Submitnounnoun: infatuation; plural noun: infatuationsan intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something

.

☁︎

After getting cleaned up I went straight up to the prefects bathroom too scribble in my journal. I grabbed the red cover book and ran to the fifth floor.

infatuation
an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.

Unfortunately I have been confused? Is it confusion? I don't really know! I've never felt this way before! For the majority of time I've spent at Hogwarts I spent alone!!! And don't get me started on his own bipolar-ness!!! One minute it's all fluffy the next it's like a glacier of disgust? What can I do? Oh I cannot start developing these feelings...it won't end well I just know it.

I heard a knock on the bathroom stall. "Yes?" I said opening the door. "What are you doing in there?!" It was Maya. She always knew I would hide here. "You don't want to stay up here Myrtle just got pushed again." I quickly shut my notebook and slammed the door open. "Lets go" You never want to be here when Myrtle was here. She cries so loud it could be heard through out the halls. I personally didn't mind her, but at times she could get a bit annoying. Maya and I walked in silence, I could hear her sigh. "What were you doing in there? I thought we got past the 'hiding out in the restroom' phase!" Maya has always been so strict and pesky about me hiding out in the restroom. "I was just thinking". Maya was the only person I really considered a true friend. "What are you not telling me?" She asked she could tell when something was wrong. "I don't know..." I half whispered. Was that a lie? I didn't know what I was going to do about the Riddle situation. "Is that a lie?" She could see right through me. "I don't know..It's because of stupid Tom Riddle...He's left some sort of weird effect on me lately..." I groaned and dragged my feet. "Riddle? Tom Riddle?!" She exclaimed, my eyes went wide because of how loud she went "shhhhh! would you mind not yelling?" I said a bit frustrated. "What are you doing with him." She scolded me and hit the back of my head. "Oww come on he's not that bad."  I reasoned,  but my voice came out as desperate. "Oh, he's that bad. I know you only see the good in people. But he just doesn't have that in him." I looked down at my feet to avoid her gaze. "Riddle hangs out with people like Malfoy, and you know how snotty Malfoy is." She sneered at the name. Maya hated the whole concept of pure-bloods, half-bloods, and mudbloods even though she was a Slytherin. Maya was a pure-blood herself but she despises the concept. I continued to pick at my thumb "I know but he just looked lonely?" I hoped my white lie would pass as truth. 'Well it's true he does look lonely.' "Serenity he may look lonely but he's a force to be reckoned with. He's bad news, look he's making you cower to the bathroom again." I mentally thanked her for looking out for me. Maybe she was right, "Here," She handed me some sweet bread. "Hey I have an idea."