「a day alone」☁︎

"Beautiful girl hasn't grown up yet
And she's wasting all her feelings on a boy she's never met." Pretty face -republic

af·fec·tion·ate
əˈfekSH(ə)nət/Submit
adjective
readily feeling or showing fondness or tenderness.
"a happy and affectionate family"
synonyms: loving, fond, adoring, devoted, caring, doting, tender, warm, warmhearted, softhearted, friendly; More
expressing fondness.
"an affectionate kiss"

.

♥︎

I feel the damp cold floor against my bare feet as I walk through the dark hallway. I can't see and all I can count on was the floor beneath me. Fear consumed me as I thought of terrible things of why i was here. I am alone, I am cold, I am scared. I saw light and a strange humanoid figure. I open my mouth to scream out for help but nothing came out. My voice strained to make a sound but nothing came out! My heart beats faster as I start to panic.
Wake up

I knew it was winter by how cold it was. I opened my eyes welcome by the red cover. I groan while sitting up. My shoulder ached; I slept on both sides which caused both to be sore. My eyes felt heavy, I wasn't getting good sleep. I keep having strange nightmares. This was the 3rd time it happened. Each one different but similar at the same time. I shiver once my foot touched the floor. Cold like ice. I didn't feel up to it this morning. I felt no excitement, even though today was the day we went to Hogsmade- and what do you know! I forgot to give the permission slip to my parents and now I couldn't go.

Once I got dressed and did my routine, I went downstairs to breakfast. I didn't feel like eating at all today. For some reason today wasn't going to be a good day I just know it. Groggy- I walk to the library. Most likely to pick a book out and fall asleep reading it. Recently I've been stressing over the party that was today. I had no idea what to wear and I don't think I want to go anymore. I wonder inside, the fresh smell of books welcome my nostrils. I breath in and I feel right at home. I wonder around the shelves looking for something good to fall asleep too. Herbology with the text was boring so I grabbed a book on Top 10 plants for healing. I sat down and opened up and laid my head down. My head against the cold table, I looked toward the left of me. The restricted section stood out, inside was a familiar figure. I lifted my head up to see who it was. As soon as my vision cleared I looked in shock to see who it was. I carefully stood up, leaving my book behind. By a couple of steps I reached the bold warning. A warning saying not to enter, I trudged on. I pushed open the door. Inside was looking down at a book was the infamous Tom. I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He quickly snapped up and looking toward where the sound was heard. His face went from surprised to flat. "What are you doing in the restricted section!" I started to plan that I was going to report him to the librarian. But if I did "None of your business." He responds before quickly shutting the book he was reading. "I can report you, you know" I retorted. My threat went by him supposedly unfazed. I haven't seen him since we were both stuck in the hospital wing. He hasn't been to classes supposedly on Perfect business. All the teachers trusted him, I had to admit it was a good strategy but it got on my nerves. His chuckle quickly snapped me back to reality. "I have permission to be here." He states. After mentally rolling my eyes I knew exactly what that meant. "Whatever, Riddle" I looked at the book he was reading and noticed it was the word I saw circled in his diary and I had a feeling it wasn't good. I remember hearing it is part of very dark magic but I'm not exactly sure what it is. "Why are you reading that, Tom? Haven't you heard of what kind of magic that it?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He put the book back and had that same unamused face "that's none of your concern Thornwell, quit sticking your nose in all of my business" he was about to leave but I caught his arm "you know I'd be careful if I were you, tom. What do you think would happen to your perfect reputation if someone found out what you were reading" I said confidently, but what I didn't realize is that I was basically threatening him which is a scary thing to do. His eyes widened but then a smirk formed on his lip "are you threatening me serenity? That's a very bold move, but might I add it could also could be a dangerous one" he said with the same devilish smirk. I felt a chill down my spine. "Fine. I won't tell anyone. But you owe me a favor." I say. He sighed "fine what do you want?" I smiled "I'll think of something later. See you later Tom" I could tell saying his first name bothered him and I find that funny. I let go of his arm and started to walk "don't get used to this serenity!" I smirked and turned around "you know a smile could look good on you" He raised an eyebrow "bye now" I say leaving.