「ρretty and party 」☀︎

And I could be a pretty girl, I'll wear a skirt for you.
I was so blinded by you, now I cry
Just thinking 'bout the fool that I was
Pretty girl -Clario

beau·ty
ˈbyodē/Submit
noun
1.
a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.
"I was struck by her beauty"

"Serenity, what are you going to wear!"  Evelyn called back. I wondered if there was a wrong answer due to the way she's said it. "Just a regular shirt?" I question not knowing the reaction I would get. She rushed up to me. I could hear feet lightly press against the floor as she lightly ran up to me. "Serenity Thornwell I have been your roommate for over 4 years and I am not letting you go to paa rty with a regular shirt! Luckily I have brought help!" She cheerfully says. She had her hair in curlers and was wearing a robe. "What are you doing!? Anyone could see you!" I exclaimed when she appeared in my vision. "They're all at dinner! Now come on you have to get dressed!" She snatched my arm and pulled me up the stairs and into the dormitories. "Is it really necessary?" I groan while she opened the door.

Sat on the bed was what she considered help; I considered mental abuse. "Hey, sis!" The Ravenclaw said while she laid on my bed as if hers. Her legs sprawled out and she was eating a chocolate frog. "What are you doing here?! Who planned this!?" I yell while stomping toward the restroom already deciding to hide. "Your sister confronted me, knowing you'll wear a shirt to a party. Practically begging me for me to give her passage inside! We ended up making a deal! She's going to let me borrow one of her dresses!"  Evelyn spoke as if it was an amazing triumph. I noticed that Arabella has perked up on the words practically begged. "False! She willingly gave me passage!" Arabella states while giving Evelyn her infamous death glare. Soon enough they started arguing. I slowly crept toward the bathroom to escape my worst nightmare. "Stop!" I heard someone yell. I could tell it was Arabella but Evelyn's voice was drowning her out. I slowly turned around. "...yes?" I whimpered afraid that they'll attack me at any sudden movement. This wasn't the case but that's what it felt like. They were the  predator and I was their prey. "Hey over here! We have dresses to try!" Evelyn added. I heavily sighed and walked toward them in defeat.

After a barraud of dresses

After a barraud of dresses. They finally found the right one "I think this ones definitely the one." I was wearing a simple but elegant red long sleeved dress, near the end it flared out a bit, and it let my back show. My sister handed me some white flats "you look great! Give us a twirl!" I rolled my eyes "no, I already let you dress me and that should be enough" she sighed. "Fine!fine! fine!" I turned to look in the mirror. Afraid of what I might see. My eyes met with mirrors as I stared back at my reflection. I had to admit they did a good job. For the first time I actually felt pretty. I took out a necklace that had a gold sun dangling and put it on. I turned around "both of you are going right?" They were already dressed so I guess that answers my question "well duh" said Evelyn. Both of them looked really good, Evelyn had on a pale yellow dress that was sleeveless and had on black flats, her hair was in a braid and she put on her last special touch- red lipstick "is the red lipstick really necessary?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes.