「Pluviophile」☁︎

Pluviophile
a lover of rain;someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.

"If never is forever then let's always be together" one and only -Cuco

.

☀︎

When I woke up it was raining. It stayed like that for the whole morning. Only a short period of time did the rain stop. I started to notice that Autumn was slowly leaving and giving their last kiss goodbyes. While Winter opened the door and got settled, without even saying hello. But today was the transition between the two seasons. I sat on the stone bench in the courtyard, knowing that at any minute it was going to rain. I already felt a few droplets fall on my face. I gathered my things and went into the sheltered hallway. I sat down next to a pillar, resting my back against the rough surface. The rain gently beat the cover above me. I look toward the courtyard; it was as if it was inviting me to step on the soft grass. I put my book down and stepped toward the courtyard.

Once I left the safety of the warmth cover I was welcomed by water droplets hitting my face. It started to rain hard, and in minutes I was completely drenched. I smiled as the cold tears of the sky hit my face. "What are you doing?" I heard someone's cold voice say. I turned around, "Oh hello Tom." His eyes were like silver lighting, quickly surrounding the area. "You didn't answer my question." His low thick voice, but I could barely hear due to the sound of thunder. "I am just enjoying the rain!" I yelled back at him. He fixed his eyes on me instead of the blank space between us. His face softened a bit "You will get sick." He states, I walk toward him. I wipe the water out of my eyes. "Since when did you care about my wellbeing?" I smirk while sticking my hand out. His face hardened at the sound of my question. "I don't." He replied with his voice monotone. "Come on, a little rain won't hurt anyone" Smiling giddily. "No," I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. "Fine, suite yourself! Be alone, like you usually are!" I say I'm defeat while walking to the other side of the yard. Which was useless since it wasn't that big. I heard a soft wait. It didn't sound like him, but at the same time I just knew it was him. I quickly turned around as if I was a lion listing for my prey. He slowly walked toward me; immediately getting wet. As if the gods dumped gallons of water on him. A soft smile formed. "See? Not that bad?" He inspected my face as if I had turned green. My cheeks reddened out of the cold and embarrassment all together. He smirked "Your nose is pink." He said in a low undertone honey like voice. I suddenly stifled a sneeze. Achoo. Tom looked at me as if he expected it to happen. He sighs "Bless you."

"