-Vier-

Depending on who you talk to, the story starts with Jeon Jungkook.

When we met him in the park he was quiet, and even came off as cold but as we began to talk to him, we realized he was just quiet, it wasn't that he was shy, he just didn't have a lot to say. And there wasn't anything wrong with that. However...

As Jungkook began to warm up to us, he started talking. A lot.

"Hey Jin. Can I play at Madam's house today? Its a Saturday so you guys aren't doing anything right? Even if you are I still want to come, because I like hanging out with you all. I just wish you guys would tell me things more often, I don't like it when I'm treated like a child." Jungkook skipped down the sidewalk ahead of all of us, trying to catch a butterfly with his small hands. Namjoon called out to him,

"You are a little kid....hey Jungkook, watch out!" The black haired male ran forward and pulled Jungkook back by the collar of his shirt, narrowly saving him from being hit by a car.

The driver apologized profusely and drove away, still driving well over the speed limit. Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes as he clung onto Namjoon, the situation scared him thoroughly. My heart still hadn't slowed as the rest of us caught up to them, Jimin pulling Jungkook into a hug, shook up at the fact we could've lost our youngest.

"Kookie, you can't go running off like that. It's dangerous to run around in the streets" Jungkook sobbed into his clothes, making them all wet but none of us cared and Taehyung smacked the back of Jungkook's head lightly, being stern with him.

"Don't do stuff like that." I looked at Taehyung's face for only a few moments, his blank stare freaked me out a bit. Jungkook stopped crying and nodded grabbing onto Taehyung's hand and walking safely across the street. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, the young boy almost gave me a heart attack.

"I wonder how Yoongi is doing, do you think he's alright? I mean he's quiet but he always stays with us and is kind of like our guardian ya know? Remember that one time when people were bullying me and he jumped in to help? He was super sweet a-" Jimin started rambling about the small, grumpy, black haired boy. I ruffled Jimin's hair, making him stop his dialogue abruptly.

"It'll be alright Jimin. Don't worry. Guys! (they all turned to me) Let's all go to my grandma's house okay? Maybe she'll make us lunch" I was greeted with a chorus of 'okay' s from the five boys and we crossed the street once more, entering into my neighborhood. Jimin, Yoongi, and I all lived in relatively the same area, a quaint little neighborhood called Stone Court. It was one of the safest neighborhoods in Seoul and nothing really happened here except stuff like 'Mrs. Lee dropped her groceries and the gallon of milk exploded.' (I know I'm mixing America and Korea together a bit, and I don't really remember if I said this story takes place in Daejeon or not. But yeah, this whole story is in Seoul not Daejeon, sorry 'bout that.) Most of the houses looked the same and so did the cars and people. To be honest, it was pretty boring.

Boring, except for my grandmother's bright blue house...That was 3 stories...Her house was filled to the brim with all kinds of little whimsical trinkets, the boys were always very careful with them though, they didn't want to see my grandmother angry, not ever. When we reached the blue shoebox (a common name amongst people who saw it) she was sitting on the porch, her long grey hair in a braid making her look younger. Even when I was a little kid and she had light brown hair, she was very beautiful and still is at the age of 70. If you looked up element in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of her. Taking off her reading glasses she smiled and waved at us happily, her perfectly white teeth shining like the sun.

"Hello boys! I've just made some Bibim Naengmyeon (Korean Spicy Cold Noodles)! You should eat, it's almost noon" She inspected us for any evidence of injuries before opening the door.

"Where's Yoongi? I found a piece of music I think he'd like to play on the piano." She asked Namjoon and I while everyone else headed into the kitchen.

"Well we asked him what was wrong and he blew up in our faces so Joon and I decided to leave him alone for now. He didn't come with us, we both think something happened at home." I replied with a frown, you could hear my voice laced with concern. My grandmother frowned and set the music booklet on the entry table softly, as though it was the most precious thing the world.

"Do I need to help the boy? Because I can certainly do that." interestingly enough, my grandma worked in the secret service in the States before coming back home, she was more than skilled in some dangerous areas and that was why you didn't make her angry and currently, she was getting close to that point. To calm her down I placed a hand on her shoulder and then guided her into the kitchen with everyone else.

"It'll be alright, you trained him remember? He's strong." She also trained Yoongi in self defense, along with the rest of us last year, don't ask me why though, must be a mother's intuition...Or something like that.

"Yes I understand but after all the things you've told me about these boys lives, I-I just don't think it's safe are you sure they can't live with us? We have enough bedrooms" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes, which were tempting but I had to be stern.

"You know we can't. Let's eat everyone!" I announced and sat down at the head of the table after my grandma sat down at the other side. Our lunch was as loud as ever, and filled with laughter on the outside, but on the inside we were all thinking about him. Our guardian, Yoongi.

=====================

I apologize for the long wait, I had band camp. School starts soon so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update regularly.

:/

{Unedited}