You're the tear in my heart part 1

Tom had been walking at night. It was a Saturday some time around three am. Matt and Edd were at home sleeping soundly. Tom needed to clear his head... he missed Tord ... 'was Tord even alive' he thought.
A few minutes later Tom reached a back ally and walked through not expecting anything.
"Hello, old friend" Tom looked up, having previous been looking at the ground, and saw Tord... with a gun... pointed at Tom.
"T-Tord?" Tom looked at Tord surprised then saw the gun and tried to step back, but he tripped and fell on his bum.
"Tom, you must pay... for what you've done to me!" He raises his voice slightly. "I'm missing an arm because of you! Everyone thinks I'm insane because of you!" He presses the gun to Toms forehead slightly. "No one... will know you're gone."
"Tord stop don't do this!" Tom cries out unable to move
"Stop me!" Tord says
"Tord... I love you!" Tom says looking into Tords eyes with his black ones
"HAHA classic stupid Tom you are going to have to try a lot harder than that" Tord laughs slightly.
"Tord I love you. I said I couldn't be your friend. I could never be your friend because I've always longed for more with you stupid Norwegian. I can not be your stupid ass friend commie because I love you. And I'm to much of a pussy to admit it. I just pretended to hate you and shot you with a harpoon instead of telling you." Tom says.

Tord has a tear run down his left cheek then his right for a moment he is silent. "You mean to tell me you ruined my life because you love me?!" He almost pulls the trigger just barley squeezing it. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" His arms drop to his sides gun still in hand. "God damnit Tom I love you!" Tord cries tears staining is cheeks and he pockets the gun then falls to his knees and hugs Tom.
"I am an idiot. An idiot that loves you. I am so very sorry." Tom holds Tord and rubs his back.

Tord sighs and slowly stops crying . "Tom.. I love you to"
Tord randomly wrenches back and starts backing away crying again. "S-stay away I'm a-a monster." He takes a few more step back as Tom tries to approach him.
"You aren't a monster. Tord come here please." Tom says softly
Tord doesn't move but he looks terrified. Tom knew there had to be something going on with Tords head... he's like several people now... but in this moment that doesn't matter. Tom slowly gets close and hugs Tord again. "Please calm down please come back with me"
"I don't want to." Tord doesn't push Tom away but doesn't hug back either
"Tord please I miss you. "
Tord shivers... "You know they won't want me there" Tord says sadly
"Tord Edd talks about missing you all the time and matt named a gold fish after you please come back."
"I-if you mean it I'll come back..."
"I do mean it... lets go!"

They then left were they were in the ally to go to edds house!