Highschool au part two

Warning!!!! rape reference in this chapter! (not described) its only at the end so if you want to read with out reading that part just ignore the part when tom comes home and after.

Tom's pov

I had been going to this school for about three weeks now. I haven't made any new friends other than Tord. I'm too unsocial for that. I was walking to the bathroom when I felt someone grab my arm. I turn to see Tord."Come with me," he said. It was more of an order than anything. He basically dragged me down the hall until we got outside the school and into the sunlight. He looked around. There was nobody there. That's when he took both of my hands in his and looked into my black orbs. "Tom, I've been meaning to ask this..." he took a deep breath. "Will you go out with me?"

I froze. I had had feelings for him but this? I didn't expect. I couldn't help but smile. I stuttered over my words blushing "I-I " his face fell it looked like he already thought I was going to say no. "Y-yes!" I finally got out and hugged him tightly burring my face in his chest. I look up into his beautiful silver eyes and smile. He leans down and kisses me and I kiss him back.

Some people like to wait in a relationship for things like this, but I always thought if you love someone why wait? The kiss was some what awkward since neither of us were used to this type of contact

I really needed to go to the bathroom. I said we should get back to class and we walked back inside holding hands. I walked with him back to the classroom door then pointed out it would be suspicious if we both went in at the same time and told him I would be in in a minute.

After he was in the class room I quickly made my way to the bathroom. After going I went to wash my hands not really paying attention to my surroundings. Not paying attention until my head was slammed into the sink. Everything was blurry and my head hurt. My ears were ringing. What was going on?? I hear someone talking but I can't make out what their saying.

After a few minutes I realize the person is gone. I was probably supposed to hear what ever they had to say but I didn't. I didn't really care. I made my way to class, but didn't quite make it in the door. I passed out before I made it there.

"Tom?! Tom!! Please!!" I woke up to Tord's voice calling my name. I was... In his arms? What had happened? I didn't know but I didn't want to open my eyes. Him holding me made me happy and he was warm. But because of the panic in his voice I decided I probably should open my eyes.

"Tord? W-what happened?" I ask god my head hurts I try to sit up in his arms but he stops me. I can almost feel the panic coming off him. Something bad must had h- then I remember. He probably found me passed out and panicked.

"Tom!! oh thank god your ok" he hugged me tightly "When you didn't come into class I came looking for you! You were passed out in the hall! what happened??" I felt over whelmed I wasn't sure myself what had happened. I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

I tried to explain to him what had happened. It was hard to explain when I wasn't sure but I did the best I could. We decided to skip the rest of the day I couldn't think enough to do class anyways and he was worried about me. plus we just wanted to spend the day together.

We went to a park not too far from the school. We spend the day cuddling and talking about random things. Tord jokes about taking over the world. At least I think he's joking, sometimes its hard to tell with him.

He invites me over for dinner and I say I'd have to call my mom first. She doesn't get off work for another two hours. He says that's okay and that his parents work weird schedules. I ask a few questions about his parents, and find out he has two dads who work in the military.

After I call my mom we walk to his house. His mom, Pau, is making dinner and his dad is in the living room reading something. "Hey mom hey dad." he warned me before we came over that his parents can be some what overwhelming at times. "This is Tom, my boyfrie-" he didn't even have time to finish his sentence.

"WHENS THE WEDDING??" his mom asked. Oh god wedding? we just started dating we're in high school!! ahh! Tord puts an arm around me and shakes his head "15 years from now" he said rolling his eyes. "What's for dinner?"

we walk into the kitchen Pau was making. Tord seemed happy about this. After dinner we spent about half an hour talking and I helped them clean up the dinner dishes. Tord walked me home and we said good night and he kisses me.

I watch him walk back to his house for a little while before entering my own. The first thing I hear his my dads voice low and angry. "Where have you been?" I shiver at the sound of his voice quietly closing the door behind me.

"I was at a friends house, I called mom before I went over" I pressed myself against the door as he stood wishing I could melt through it. He walked twords me slowly. I could tell he was drunk. That night was bad. I was used to him being drunk, being mad at me. I was used to having the shit beat out of me. but that night made me want to die.

Mom wasn't home that night apparently she knew he was drinking and so she didn't come home. My dad decided he was going to 'show me how painful being gay really is'...