broken hearts

"I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAYS YOU EYELESS FREAK," The words ring in my head as I stumble in to Edd's house after being at my ex-boyfriends house for the past few hours. It's three in the morning, and I expect my friends to be asleep. I close the door, and look into the darkness realizing the t.v. is on. Which means someone's awake.

Great just what I need.

Tord's awake exactly what I need to be dealing with after tonight. "You're home early Thomas" I cringe. I was hoping to get to my room unnoticed but that's just not my luck. Not like anything ever goes my way anyways.

"I'm going to bed." I'm not good at hiding my emotions and tord can tell somethings up. He pauses his show and walks over to me "What's wrong tom?" His hands are shoved in his hoodie pockets mine crossed over my chest.
"Nothing. It's none of your business." I step away from him but he moves closer. He gives me a look that says 'you better fess up' but I don't want him knowing what's wrong. I don't trust him.

"Don't lie to me" he snaps I glare at him before starting to walk off but he follows me. God damn commie.
I abruptly stop and he bumps into me "You wanna know what happened?! You wanna know wants wrong??" I fling my arms up "FINE!" tears are now streaming down my face and I can tell i scared him.
He looks offended and has backed up a bit "MY BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME!"
I walk to my room and slam my door. I can feel the horns on my head and my tail swatting angerly back and forth making a swishing .
I try to calm myself so I won't end up destroying the house again and slowly my tail retracts but my horns remain stubbornly as usual.
I hear tord click off the t.v. and walk into our room. I pretend to be asleep but I can sense him move over to my side of the room. "I'm sorry" he whispers

I don't believe that he is sorry. He probably just doesn't want me to kill him.

In the morning
I wake up to tord talking to me. "Tom wake up.. are you okay?" I feel my cheeks are wet and I'm shaking. I had had a nightmare about the breakup.

He looks sorry for me which just makes me feel pathetic. He puts a hand on my shoulder and I realize it's still dark out "I'm fine" I try to sound upset but my voice comes out whiny

He picks me up and ignores my protests as he carries me to his bed "shh shh" he cuddled me covering us " with his red bed comforter

After a while I stop trying to get away and fall asleep in his arms