I miss you (TomEdd)

I miss you, miss you so bad

I don't forget you, oh, it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly

Tom lay against his bedroom wall flask in his hand. His cheeks were tear stained his black voids seemed to be slightly cloudy as the hand holding the flask lay on the ground vodka spilling out. The brit didn't even notice. He was somewhere else mentally. He was remembering his friend. Edd. Edd was gone and Tom would never see him again. It broke his heart.

Oh, the day you sliped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same, oh

It had been three weeks and by now most people had accepted it, but not Tom. Edd had been more than just a friend to Tom. Edd had been Tom's boyfriend. He remembered the way Edd would look at him like he was the most important perfect thing in the whole world. Now that was gone and nothing would be the same ever again. His heart physically hurt. He remembered the first time they had kissed. It had been like the whole world stopped and fireworks had gone off around them. Edd was the most perfect person Tom had ever met.

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye on the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't

Oh, I hope you can hear me 'cause I remember it clearly

He remembered when he first found out Edd had passed. The heart shattering feeling that filled his heart, chest, and body. The way it make him feel weak. The tears and feeling like he would never move again. He felt part of him die that day and since then he just felt like an empty shell. Edd had meant everything to him he had been his light in this dark world.

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same, oh

I had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake

It happened you passed by

Tom had tried to pull himself together earlier in the day. He made plans to go somewhere with Matt and had gotten out of the house, but when he had been going home he saw a cola truck and it broke him down. Everything everything he did everywhere he went something would always remind him of Edd. Edd was gone. His live frozen in time. He would never wake up he would never tell another joke.

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere you're not coming back

Edd was supposed to still be alive. He had been young and had so many things ahead of him. He had just slipped away from this world. Tom would do anything to bring Edd back. Edd was beautiful and smart and handsome. Why had someone so perfect died so young?

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same, no

The day you slipped away

Was the day that I found it won't be the same, oh

Tom had drank too much he felt himself slipping away. The world around him was fading before Edd had passed he always thought that they would die at a much older age. That didn't matter now. He hoped that whatever happens after he dies that he'll be with Edd. That's all he really wanted all along to be with Edd for Edd to hold him again and tell him he loves him.

I miss you.