The Painful Truth 2

So I talked to the person today and they seem to really feel awkward around me and uncomfortable

Tom didn't hear from Tord for a week. At lunch Edd and Matt would sit with Tord away from Tom act like Tom didn't exsist. He wasn't sure what he had done.  He felt alone and like no one cared about him. In math class Edd still sat next to him, and they would pass notes back and forth. The notes were the only way that the two would communicate. Other than that he never heard from his friends.

Half way into the week Tom started to think about making new friends, but decided that it would be too awkard to talk to new people. People scared him and they seemed to be afraid of him. He felt like he had done something terribly wrong and for some reason couldn't remember it. He had to of for everyone to look at him so horribly!

On thursday durning his second class which was language arts his teacher came over to him telling him that the office wanted to see him. "i knew i did something wrong" he muttered to himself walking out. When he got there he realized that the office had many parts, and that the teacher hadn't told him which part.

"May I help you"  an older woman with dark gray hair and glasses asked him. He noticed she had many frown lines and a horrible sense of fashion. Not that he was up-to-date with what was fashionable but at least he didn't dress like a christmas tree in august. He explained to her what his teacher said, and she was little help.

She took him down to the guidance councilor who said she wasn't the one who needed to talk to him, but would help him. Apparently it was the diciplen office that needed him 'just great' he thought to himself.  He was led into a small room with a guy sitting at a desk.

"Please shut the door," he did as he was told. He could feel the anxiety rising in his chest and felt ready to faint. He moved over to the desk and sat on the opsit side as the man. He was shaking and hoped the other didn't notice. He decided that he needed to at least try to lighten the mood.

"What'd I do wrong?" he tried giving a lop sided smile but the guy seemed immunized.  Tom sighed 'At least I tried'

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just needed to talk to you, a teacher over heard your friends talking and was worried about you."  Tom was very worried by these words. first what were his friends saying? second they weren't his friends he didn't have any friends! not after they left him like he was garbage.

"The teacher over heard your friends talk about you being depressed and possibly suicidal?" It was a question not a statement. Tom's eyes widened slightly. Why would they even be talking about that?! and even if he was they wouldn't know they don't even talk to him! In the name of Jehovah what the fuck! He let out a heavy breath before replying.

"I don't think they really know what their talking about, I'm fine. I had a few issues in middle school but I got help and I'm good now. If I needed help I would reach out to someone." Tom gave a reassuring smile lying right though his teeth. Who would get help if they needed it? Not Tom! Not that he would ever kill himself it'd be too much work.

The adult nodded "alright well if you need someone we have an on sight therapist, a nurse, and you can always talk to any staff member" The conversation went on for what seemed like hours but what turned out to be 40 minutes tom found when he had left the room.

He was fumming he couldn't believe that his had happened! He got his stuff from his language arts and went to thereat class. It was game day so he just sat in the back of the house and didn't interact. Matt came over when he had been taken out of the game and went over to Tom. "What's wrong?"

Tom sighed and explained the annoyingly long situation because he had to start back at the beginning since Matt wouldn't remember what had happened. Matt's first reaction was "Well it wasn't me!" he noticed the game was about to start again and ran off. leaving tom to wallow in his misery.

Friday he skipped history not being able to handle people and the fire alarm went off (I swear to god this scared the beeep out of me I started crying not knowing what to do). He was in the only stall and jumped up. He guessed that one of the security guards would check to make sure no one was in the bathroom and so he stood on the seat and held his bag close to his chest.

No one came in and the alarm stopped so he guessed it was just a drill. this scared him from ever skipping again. (famous last works biotch) Next was lunch where he sat alone like always watching everyone. He decided that if he couldn't make friends in person he would make online friends. everyone did it right? nothing could go wrong! he spent the day on his phone looking for people to talk to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yes this all did happen to me

yes i was ditching

yes i did stand on the toilet when the alarm went off

i was crying and just hoping i didnt get caught

then the school emailed my mom and told her i ditched

fuck me

MY WORD COUNTS ARE GETTING BIGGER AGAIN ARENT YOU PROUD OF ME!!

word count:  964