Deadly help

Tord sat at his desk filling out paper work, it seemed that he always was. He never really got a break from his work. Taking over the world was a lot harder than one would think, but because of his hard work he had a huge army, and had taken over most of Europe. Until it was all his, every part of the world, it would never be enough.

Pau and Pat were Tord's most trusted soldiers. They had been with him since the very beginning, and were the only ones that knew what had truly happened with the robot incident and other things that hadn't exactly gone as planned. With Tord's position there were very few people that he could safely trust and Pau and Pat were two of those people. They pretty much took care of him to an extent. He would be so focused on his work that he would forget to eat and sleep. Often times he wouldn't make it to bed and end up falling asleep on his desk at some ungodly time.

There was a light knock at Tord's door as he finished signing some paper that was most likely very important. "Come in." he stated as he set down his pen and moved the paper to the side of his desk picking up another paper, and looking it over as Pau and Pat walked in shutting the door behind them. Tord hadn't been at breakfast and now it was lunch time and he hadn't come to the chow hall so they had brought him lunch.

The cook made half decent food, it wasn't the best but it could defiantly be much worse and so no one complained. This was an army not a day care you get what you get and shut the fuck up and do as you're told. "We brought you lunch" they set the plate of food down on the desk making sure to not put it on top of any of Tord's papers. They had given up on trying to make him leave his room. They knew that he wouldn't do it and that they would end up bringing the food to him anyways so avoided the arguing all together.

Tord was grateful that Pau and Pat cared about him but at times they could be rather annoying. They acted like parents... made him eat, sleep, and bathe and any amount of complaining wouldn't stop them from taking care of him. One time they had tied him to his bed till he had slept for eight hours because he wouldn't stop working. He thought that was going a bit too far but let them get away with it. If anyone else had tried to do that to him they would have met a very different fate but he let them get away with pretty much anything. That doesn't mean he didn't get upset with them, no but he didn't punish them the way he did other soldiers.

"Thank you," he said before starting to eat. They always stayed with him when he ate because he had a habit of eating too fast and choking on his food. He found eating anything other than bacon and tacos to be a waste of time and wanted to hurry back to his work.

Meanwhile, one of the new recruits with black eyes and spikey hair had gotten lost and had somehow ended up in Pau and Pat's room. And this man wasn't one to mind his own business so when he saw the pill bottle on the night stand he decided to read the label "POSION" hmmm that probably wasn't good. Someone was planning something. He made his way out of the room and to Tord's office. He thought that whoever's poison it was, was probably planning to use it against the army maybe even the leader. Pau and Pat had already left Tord's office when Tom got to the door. He knocked on the door and Tord sighed before telling him to come in. Tord didn't like being interrupted but couldn't ignore his soldiers. Well he could but it probably wasn't a bright idea.

Most soldiers were afraid of the red leader. They knew how sadist he was and was afraid one mistake would cost them their lives. Tom on the other hand couldn't care less. Even if Tord had told him to go away he would have still walked in. Most soldiers would be very tense and shaky in their leader's presents. Tom was relaxed as ever. Half the time he didn't even bother knocking and wouldn't care that it upset Tord when he just walked in. Tom had lived with the communist, and knew what was too far and what wasn't. He knew his boundaries, and the fact that he loved the red leader probably didn't help.