2. Starting

I woke up to hear my alarm go off from my phone. It was playing one of my metal songs playing.

YouTube day!

I quickly ran through my kitchen and grabbed my phone and ringing keys. As I ran into my truck my keys just clung against each other.

I turned on some tunes as I pulled out of my driveway. I was on my way to target.

************************************

I arrived and quickly tapped a few times on my steering wheel as the song ended. I pulled my keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the truck.

I ran inside and into the electronics section. "So a mic, camera, and a drone and that should drain my cash.

I grabbed everything and walked up to the cash register. "Dang. What's up?" The lady asked. "I'm starting a career in being a youtuber." She nodded then shared a smile. "I was a youtuber until it got hacked." My eyes widened. I was shocked by her words.

"Well I hope you have a great channel." I payed then waved bye. I walked back to my truck and was ready to start my channel.

***********************************

I set up my Mic on top of my camera. I quickly grabbed my tripod from my room and stuck my camera on top of that. "Alright." I smiled then started the video.

"Hi. So today for my first video I am going to do embarrassing dared in public." I stopped recording and started to drive. I turned the recorder on and talked again.

"So the first thing is saying I Love you daddy to strangers on the sidewalk."
I passed a stranger then came a girl walking her her chocolate lab. "I love you daddy!" I shouted out my window, filming the whole thing.

************************************

I finished filming the video. And finished editing. I then posted it on my YouTube channel. I hope it grows enough to make money.

*2 years later.*

Ok all the notifications I keep getting from YouTube Is nuts. I wanted a break after filming today and just take a walk.

I grabbed my coffee and took a sip before I left. I checked my notifications. They kept rolling in. I just took a deep breath and walked outside.

I had at least took 3 thousand steps as I walked around. Then someone called my name.

"AMBERLY!!" I heard shouting across the road. I turned around to face the blonde hair guy waving to me in front of a mansion with two gates. "HI!" He motioned me to come over to him so I ran across the street.

"Hi." I smiled. "Hey so I subscribed to you and I'm a fan." I heard this brown haired boy walk out. "Really?" I laughed then realized that I recognized these guys. "Well you obviously know my name Amberly." We shared a smile at each other.

"I'm Sam Golbach and this is Colby Brock." My eyes widened. My mouth dropped. I jumped and covered my mouth. I spun around.

"Oh my GOSH!" I hopped around. I quickly hugged Sam then Colby. "This was my dream!" I implied full of excitement.

______________________________________