5. Closer

While walking with them we talked and talked about our past and lives now. I don't think I've been in this type of conversation, except Andy.

"Hey, Amber?" I looked over to Colby and nodded to know what he needed. "Can we take a picture for my Instagram? I havnt posted in a while." I nodded with a smile. I wrapped one arm around Colby's neck and one around Sam's neck.

"Cheese." Sam called in a deep low voice causing my smile to break into a laugh. Making my smile better. "Perfect." Colby took his phone down.

I placed my arms to my sides. "Hey guys. I'm sorry about me being dramatic earlier. Its just...my sister has been have trouble." I explained. Their arms stilled linked around my waist so were still pretty close.

I think about the day were all close.

"I can't feel what your feeling but you can break through it. Your strong amber." Sam explained. He pulled phone. "Bro we need to go back. Something happened." Sam freaked. They turned around and dashed. I turned and ran for my life to catch up with them.

"What happened?" I coughed for air as we arrived in their house. "Corey got into an accident, Jake said." Sam looked down at his phone then back up. We all went separate and searched for everyone.

"He's here!" Colby shouted across the living room. I heard ringing and panting in my ears but I ran to it. I got to the basement. "Corey?" He was crying, tied up to a chair and a black cloth strapped across his mouth.

He mumbled and squirmed trying to break free but nothing was working. "Don't worry I got you." I ran up to him and untied the ropes attached to him and the chair. He mumbled more then broke free.

He stood up and took the black cloth off his mouth and looked at each one of us. "Hey, thanks." I nodded. "Thanks for entering the PRANK WARS!" He shouts causing a ringing tone in my ear. Sam laughed as Colby pushed Corey a little bit on his shoulder. "Don't mess with me that way, man." Colby walked out of the room but before he did he shot the funniest and weirdest gaze I've ever seen on the great Colby Brock.

"Really? All that cool combat for a prank?" He nodded with a great smile. "But what you did was pretty legit." Sam implied sharing me a smile.

"Hey. You guys should date." Corey broke the silence. "Hell no." Sam shook his hand in front of Corey and walked out as I did.

"You wish." I told Corey as I left the basement. "I hope." I laughed knowing that I won't ever date Sam.

I walked upstairs for the first time. I looked in each room seeing almost each Roomate on their computers.

Then I reach Colby's room before Sam's. "Colby?" I asked as I slowly walked in. Then I heard quick shuffling as I stepped in. "Yea?" He was standing on the hardwood floor.

"Do you actually think there's a chance between me and sam?" His head bobbed down in sorrow. I could see the beautiful light blue turn into a shady dark ocean from the shadows.

"I hope not." I chuckled lifting my arms and crisscrossing them so they can rest. "Oh yea. I don't think you guys do. But I think you do with someone else." He replied so mysteriously. Like he new something I didn't. "And who is that?" I raised my eyebrows. As he parted his mouth someone shouted from downstairs.

"AMBERLY!" I quickly shifted my head out of Colby's door and ran across the floor. My feet shuffling down the stairs all the way to the front door. "What?" I called out to Sam. "We found fans in front of our house."

"Hi." I peered through the door that was wide opened.

"Oh my gosh. Sam and colby met Amberly Maxine!" Both girls squealed and fanned their faces with their hands. "Can we take a picture?" The girl to the left asked. Me and Sam nodded. They both took a snap of Sam but then Colby shuffled down the stairs. "Colby!" The girl to the right ran straight for him and hugged him.

"Sorry I'm a huge fan." She smiled and let him go. "It's fine." Colby quickly hugged her back then pulled away. They all got the pictures they wanted with me and Sam and colby.

"Well my name I Trin. I'm in total love with Sam. I'm 20 and I'm a total girly girl." She laughed like some popular girl at school would. "My name is Alice and I'm 21. I am a tom boy and am in love with Colby. Colby?" She turned her whole body to fax him behind her. "Your my idol. Your my inspiration to explore through places. I actually found one of your stickers in the abAndoned train thing down in New Mexico."

She pulled her phone out and showed him a picture of her in front of the xplr sticker. "Wow. Thanks, Alice. That's like one of the nicest things I've heard." Colby smiled and hugged her one last time. "Let's play a game before me and my sister leave." Trin jumped and landed on her butt on the floor.

We all created a circle on the floor. "Truth or dare, amberly?" I decided "Truth." Trin rubbed her chin the clicked her fingers. "Is it true you were a detective?" I nodded and tried hidding the inner screaming self with a shy weak smile. "Colby t or d." I asked. "T."

"Is it true you like someone?" I leaned foward to see his yes nod. "Sam. T or d?" Colby asked. "T."dang everyone is playing it safe. "Is it true you love your fans?" Colby asked leaning back on his hands. "Of course." Sam looked at Alice. "T or d." He basically told and not asked her.

"T." She lifted her head to Sam. "Is it true you love love Colby?" She nodded. "I love him with all my heart, meaning that when he finds the perfect one I'll be happy for him." She gave Colby a genuine smile then looked at me.

"T or d?" Alice rose an eyebrow while looking into my eyes. "D." So I got the first dare.

Yes.

"Let's see. Oh I got the best dare." She rubbed her hands together while licking her lips which made me think:

Oh no. You have something in mind that I crazy or is stupid.

______________________________________