4. She Called

I found myself wake up in my nice comfortable bed. I slid my covers across my body and swung my legs to dangle over my bed. I rubbed my eyes then stepped on the cold wooden floor.

I walked into my kitchen to pour myself some delicious cinnamon toast crunch cereal.

Then my phone buzzed on the comet top next to me. I picked it up without minding to check the ID.

"Helli?" I said in a weird voice.

"Amberly. Please forgive me. Come back." Then I realized it was Andy. He wanted to forgive me?

"Are you KIDDING me?! No friend fights to me that way! I am not coming back Ok? And you can't make me!" I pulled my phone away from my ear and hung up on him.

He thinks I can just come back with an apology. Idiot.

I quietly walked over to my room. I changed into all my black clothes. I felt emo today. That thought made me chuckle as I threw on my shirt.

I ran through my house to breathe some amazing fresh air. I felt the wind pass my face. I swung the door across my floor and felt the breeze hit my hair. I took a deep breathe of air.

"Fresh." Then I thought about living alone. I hate living alone. There is no one to talk to. Then I recognized two boys. One with blonde hair and one with dark brown hair.

"Sam! Colby!" I shouted while running across the street without checking. "Hey amberly!" I hugged both of them and continued to walk with them. "So how did you get here?" I asked shifting over to the left. "We were just taking a walk around town." Colby giggled.

The cute giggle.

I felt warmth hit my spine. "Well I need air. Living alone sucks." I laughed looking foward. "Well do you want to live alone?" Sam asked as both boys shifts their gaze over to my eyes.

"Ok I don't, but I just met you guys. I love you but like let's warm it up." I lowered my hands as I said "warm it up."

"Well you can ask whenever." Colby implied as we walked across the road.
My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Yellow?" I asked in my original wierd voice. "Hey...sister." I stopped in my tracks with my mouth parted. Sam and colby realized I wasn't walking so they came running back. "Am?" Colby grabbed my shoulder causing a rush of nerv through my body.

"Sis...w-what?" My voice trembled in shock.

"Hi. It's me." She replied. She hasn't talked in two years. She has been lost. She abandoned her family. My family.

"What? You call after two years?" I rose my voice slightly. Both boys still clung to me.

"Am, I'm sorry. Listen I've done horrible things and I don't think I can deal with it." Then my mind thought of the bad things she did. She robbed a store, killed a man, and abandoned everyone we thought she loved.

"What do you mean you can't deal with it? You shouldn't have done it!" My voice rose again. I couldn't beleive myself. I was just blurting out my thoughts.

"I think I am depressed. My thoughts can't handle it. I think I know how to end it." I hope she wasn't thinking about doing that.

"How?" I asked I felt my eyes swell in tears. "I think I'm going to kill myself." My heart sunk. I couldn't beleive she would think of that. I've never experienced that.

"Haeven, please don't do that." I felt my tears finally drop down the cheeks of my face. "I'm sorry, am. I can't. I couldn't call mom. Just telling you that I know what I did was wrong. Just tell her I love you and her." The river current on my face flew. "Haeven. No." I fell to my knees. Sam and colby dropped with me.

"Where are you. I can help you." I sobbed. Then Colby leaned towards me and pushed his hand on my face. He wiped the tears off my face but they still kept on coming.

"I don't want to tell you." I leaned on Colbys shoulder. His head tilted on top of mine. Sam leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I can help you, Haeven. Just tell me your location. Please. I love you too." My vision blured as my tears filled my eyes. "Bye."

"No.no. wait!" Then she hung up. I couldn't beleive I had to witness that. "Am. Are you ok?" Sam asked lifting his head from my shoulder. "No." I sternly said lifting my head from Colby's shoulders.

"Who was that?" Colby asked softly as he hugged me. "My sister." I stood back up and rubbed the tears off my face. "She abandoned her family and friends, she killed a man while robbing a store. I wanted to find but then she just told me that she's going to kill herself."

I felt one last tear fall as I wipe it away. "Amber, your going to be fine." Sam said hugging me. I turned my gaze over to him. "No one has called me Amber in years." I looked back down to the ground. "Oh s-"

"No. It's fine. Call me Amber or Am. What ever you choose." I smiled at both boys. Then we continued walking on the sidewalk.

I hope I wasn't making a scene.

I continued walking then both boys wrapped their arms around my waist causing all of us to link together. My heart beat fast. My cheeks warmed up. I don't know the feeling.

"Hey Amber is blushing." Colby pointed at my cheeks. Then Sam saw the red in them. I lowered my head and let it bob.

______________________________________