17. Back To Normal

"Then what are we doing in my room?" Colby asked moving his hand up my arm. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked in complete innocence. I have him a glance and saw him smirk at me. "Sorry not happening. I hope your not a fu-"

"Nope. I'm not. I was joking!" He smiled and let his hand go. "Ok. Back To YouTube. No more police work." I sighed in happiness. "You were good at it." I smiled and shut my eyes as I slammed my back against his bed.

"You were too! I was really impressed on your cool moves and how you think of things." He laughed because he couldn't think of anything to replace "things". I chuckled to that.

"Well you were GOOD at observing." I sat up and made a deep voice for "good". I was actually surprised he did really well on it. "Thanks." He replied then quickly pulled me into a hug. He choke me slowly. "O..k." I stuttered trying to breath for air. "Ok I love you too." I laughed. He gasped hearing my words.

"You...love me?" He was shocked for some reason. "I always have." I shot him a genuine smile and inched my body closer to him. "What are you thinking?" He asked looking down at my lips. I shot my eyebrows up then down. "This." I shoot forward and attatched my lips to his.

I could feel the smile that crept up to his lips. I moved my lower body closer to him. Now our legs touched. I pulled away so nothing too serious happens. "Let's slow that down ok?" I asked cause while we kissed it was going faster.

"Got it." He nodded like a little child. It made me chuckle. "What are we planning on doing now?" I asked. He rubbed his chin with his index finger. His eyes went wide then tapped on on his chin. "I got it." He replied with excitement. "Let's do a video with you." He pointed at me. "Ok." I exhaled a short laugh. We then hopped off his bed then walked into Sam's room

"Sam?" I called while knocking on the door. "Come in!" His shout muffled through the door then into my ears. I opened the door slowly so the dramatic effect would be hilarious. "What are you doing?" He looked at me and Colby as we both slowly opened the door. "Um, being dramatic. Duh." I rolled my eyes as I shut the door behind Colby.

"What's up?" Sam asked leaning forward. I quickly jumped on Sam's bed then replied. "Were filming a vid!" I smiled then leaned forward in the same position as Sam. "What video?" He asked. "An exploring video." I raised an eyebrow hoping he was in. "Alright. I'm in. But when is it?" He lifted his body against the chair. "Now. Get ready." I got up and headed for the door.

"Wait!" He shouted as if we were in a movie. "What? Colby go get ready." I commanded pointing out the door. "I need to ask you something, amber." He motioned me to come forward close to him. "Are you eating anyone?" He asked then looked hesitantly at the door. "Nope!" I lied and shrugged my shoulders. "Good then I need to say-"

"Sorry." I cut him off with that then but my lower lip with my teeth. "Sorry what?" He asked lowering his hand. "I lied. I'm dating someone. What did you want to tell me though?" I asked while flicking my lip back down to its normal place. "Oh. I can't tell you." He wheeled over to his closet and stood up. "I'm getting ready." He sounds disappointed but I have to get ready as well.

I walked out of his room and looked at Colby's door. I knocked so I wouldn't walk in on accident. "Come in!" He shouted. "Hey!" I rose my voice and extended the 'y' as I saw him shirtless.

"Well, Sam is getting ready." I acted like I wasn't freaking out on seeing this amazing veiw.

Oh my gosh.

"Ok. You ready?" He asked ehol throwing a shirt on quickly. "Yups!" Felt the joy rise in my heart. Bye shirtless cloby.

I had a edit thing going down in my thoughts but I pushed it aside as I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and checked a text I received a while ago. "No." I mumbled. "What?" He walked over and looked down at my phone. "We need to get free ice cream now!" I pointed to the ground while saying "now". He nodded and agreed.

We both ran with our stuff into Sam's room. "Sam?" I questioned seeing him shirtless aswell. " yea?" He replied throwing a shirt on quickly. "There is free ice cream down the street. We need to get it." I replied. He nodded and grabbed his XPLR bag on his bag and ran with us.

While we ran through the dark air, night sky, we saw the Ice cream truck selling free ice cream really late. "We're almost there!" I shouted and darted faster than the boys to the truck. "Wait amber!" I looked back to see Sam reaching his hand out wanting me to let them catch up to me. I nodded no and kept on running.

I reached the truck and saw the boys 10 feet away. "3 ice creams. Mine is a swirl in a chocolate cone." If you were wondering this isn't like your original popsicle ice cream truck. It's a soft served one.

"Mine *takes a breath* is a swirl also." Colby gasped for air as Sam fell behind one foot. "Same." While saying that Sam rose his hand so the man selling ice cream could see.

He gave us our swirl ice creams then we walked slowly to rest our speedy legs. "Wow. You can run." I heard Colby speak. I looked over to see him licking his swirl ice cream. "Yup. I was in track in high school and had more training in a police Acadamy." I explained while devouring the Ice cream.

I reached the cone then started to eat my way through. "Have you ever missed your job?" Sam asked from my right. "Yea." I nodded. "But I think that doing YouTube is less time consuming. Plus all the cases you need to think about at once is hard. Also some officers are jerks." I continued to eat away my cone.

"Do you mean they are as-"

"Colby let's keep the content fam friendly." Laughed while raising my phone which was recording the walk. "Sorry. I didn't bring a fat camera." I chuckled while turning the camera to Colby to see him eating the cone away. Then I switched to Sam all done with the Ice cream.

"Ok. You guys done yet?" I looked at both boys. They gave me the most shocked look ever. "What? I eat ice cream fast." They nodded then shifted their gaze to their cones.

"Obviously." Colby hit my shoulder with his after saying that making a laugh exert my mouth.

"I love you too, geez." Then I heard a gasp from Sam. "Is it the love love or love as a friend?" U asked looking between me and Colby.  "Oh were dating." I said with no hesitation.

______________________________________