14. Sister

It took around 2 hours. But We arrived at the warehouse. "The lights are on up on the second floor." Colby observed well. "Ok let's go." We slowly got out of the car so it was quiet.

We searched around the building to find any easy entrance into the building. "Here." I whispered so colby can hear me from behind. We snuck in through a vent close to the ground.

We crawled through and managed to enter a room like a bathroom. We tip toed all over the bathroom to find anything that could help. Razor blade with blood on it and the sink.

"Sorry if this is uncomfortable." I turned to colby behind me. He shrugged saying "its ok." We left the room with the razor blade just incase.

We snuck around and looked through a couple room with nothing. Then we reached a room that we searched. Blood all over the floor. "Oh my gosh." I whispered seeing it glossy, so it must've been fresh. "Its new." Colby is reading my mind.

"You read my mind." I looked around seeing a broken bed. I looked over and saw a few blood drops down the middle of the bed.

"Lets go." We left the room and spotted stairs. We decided to walk up to the second floor, which was where the lights were on.

"There." Colby pointed down the hall after the last step of the stairs. We were crouching as we crept up. To the room with the lights on.

"You did this to me!" I heard Haevens voice in the room this caused me to stand. I walked in and saw her in a chair and a man standing in front of her. Her face was cut. She was tied in the chair.

"Hey!" I pointed my gun at the man. He turned around and removed the hood that was hiding his face.

"Amber! Its him!" She shouted as her tears rolled down and into her lap.

"Dad?" I lowered my gun slightly but as he moved closer to me. "What are you doing?" The burning tears rested against my cheeks. "He took mom!" Haeven shouted as my dad walked over to me.

"Dad. What happened?" I sobbed as my gun pointed low. "How do you think Haeven got the mental disabilities?" My dad had mental issues. He had medical problems.

"Dad." I shook my head not beleiving what was happening. Then i heard "stop!" Colby voiced trailed through everyones ears.

"Colby?" I turned to colby as i said that. "What are you doing?" Haeven said as she still was tied. "Oh your boyfriend. How sweat." My dad than ran after me.

I stood in shock then colby came out of the blue and stabbed his stomach.

"Dad!" I screamed and ran up to him. "Untie her!" I shouted a command to colby. He quickly ran to her and untied her out of the chair. "Thanks colby." Her tears stained her face.

"Wheres mom!" I shouted at him. "No where." Then while my hand rested on his chest, i could feel him take his last breath.

"Hes gone." I said searching his body. "Am, im sorry-"

"No. You saved me Colby.  Thank you." I quickly ran up to him and gave him a short but emotional kiss.

______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter